ADVERTISEMENT

THE ENERGY IS HERE

Bulletproof09

Supe
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2013
logo-army-black-knights.jpg

We are already at our 10th commitment for 2015, the energy this new staff is bringing was well over due.. You can't help but get on board, with everything that's happening with this team right now.. Big shout out to C. Monken and staff, special thanks to "Army" for allowing this to happen. .. SALUTE

Go Army Beat Navy
This post was edited on 7/21 1:09 PM by Bulletproof09

Yes, yes & yes. Great recruiting, great GBK coverage and things are jumping on the 12th Knight.

Yes ATR, 12th Knight is popping and on board with the new live interviewing with Ms.Maddy for GBK. We going into 2014, with a bang.. And if your not a subscriber, you missing all the fireworks. It's going down! Not to many days left before our first game of the season start. Man i can't wait....

I have a feeling that the "NEW ARMY TEAM" will make a statement in it first game of the season and the fans will be in wonder as to how a team can change so much in such a short period of time. "ARMY PRIDE" This is the Year We "BEAT NAVY".

images

I'm with you on that Goarmyfan, this season gonna turn a lot of head's. .. Dam right its our year to beat Navy... yes be afraid. ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT