ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff Official GBK Post Game - Army-Miami (OH) Thread

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
The Army Black Knights prevail over the Miami Redhawks in Double OT, 31-30.

This game had it all, as the Black Knights add another win to their 2018 football campaign, minus starting QB, Kelvin Hopkins.

We will have more here on GBK in our premium coverage, but as always, we welcome your comments and thoughts surrounding this exciting October classic at Michie Stadium.

giphy.gif

It wasn't pretty, but we didn't give up and in the end we come away with a "W".

Player of the Game - CB Elijah Riley

I really really think that losing Cooper hurts the versatility of our offense. So, I have to applaud Cam Thomas for stepping up and playing well in the absence of Hopkins and the same can be said for the O itself.

We were missing Hopkins, Cooper and I believe Holt as well.

I stayed home and watched the game on TV. I didn't know about the subs and thought game would be a blowout lol. I was thinking some players thought the same thing when Miami returner blew right past Riley like he was checking his watch. Fortunately Miami whiffed on some big passes when receiver was open downfield. That all reminded me of Northwestern game when they started a sub. Monken wasn't happy after the game and he shouldn't be. But good teams always seem to win even when they lay eggs so that was good to see. Army can fall down without breaking through the floor and going to China

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT