ADVERTISEMENT

Army Football GBK COVER-IT-LIVE THREAD * FAN CHAT: Army-Coastal Carolina (11/18)

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
b7s6b0i43mjzfrptyzze

Kickoff Time: 12 PM EST, Saturday, November 18th

GBK Cover-It-Live Opens: Saturday (11/18) @ 11:30 am EST (however anyone can chime in at any time prior to and of course during the game)

TV: CBS Sports Network

You can enter the LIVE CHAT through either of our two message boards (which is where the LIVE chat will take place)…

... Premium (CLICK HERE - The 12th Knight) or Non-Premium (CLICK HERE - Army Black Knights Football) door!

With that being said, “Who’s Got Their Game Face On? .... Because It Is Showtime once again for the Black Knights”

See you back here at 11:30 am EST (if not sooner) and even if you are taking in the game LIVE as will our GBK Team, you can still jump on either of the COVER-IT-LIVE Threads (The 12th Knight or Army Black Knights Football Message Boards).

THIS IS LIVE & COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD AND RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME CHATTER ... BUT, IT CAN START ANYTIME (FROM NOW - END OF THE GAME).

NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE WITH YOUR GAME FACE ON.

WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS THAT FALL WITHIN THE GUIDELINES OF BEING RESPECTABLE.

Note:
The most active fan participation with The LIVE Chat is on the 12th Knight premium message board. In addition, there will be minimum moderation of these threads, although GBK Recruiting Analyst A.M. Allan will be peeking in from time to time throughout the contest.

Reactions: akaTheRifleman
In my humble opinion, I think we should go apologize to Brent davis and see if he will come back. Because hopefully we realize we should “do what we do” and even realize that maybe last year was just a down year. We had multiple injuries with revolving door at Qb, T rob tore his acl, and that sometimes you’re just not rolling every year. I will also propose that defense also contributed a lot to that 6-6 season. Hell we scored 28 against coastal last year. But gave up 38. Our old uncreative offense put us in position to beat Troy and then special teams misses field goal to win. The new “creative offense” was never in that game. So we had a down year, it happens.
I have said it over and over since this was announced. I don’t think you remove an OC who’s been a major part of our turn around. The fact that we fire an OC one year removed from going 9-4 and beating an SEC team in a bowl game (by the way we would have won Cic too had we not missed tackle in backfield on navy fake punt. Not one offensive player was on field for that play by the way. Yes I know we all want to score 50 when we play other academies but the fact is that just like us, the other 2 academies practice a period every day against what we do. We all prepare year round for each other. So the times an academy doesn’t play a close game with each other is few and far between. Come to think of it that same OC just a few years removed from setting the record for most points scored in bowl game with 70 against Houston.
Truth is that grass is not always greener on the other side. Sorry so long of a post, just watching us do what we do made me nostalgic.

In my humble opinion, I think we should go apologize to Brent davis and see if he will come back. Because hopefully we realize we should “do what we do” and even realize that maybe last year was just a down year. We had multiple injuries with revolving door at Qb, T rob tore his acl, and that sometimes you’re just not rolling every year. I will also propose that defense also contributed a lot to that 6-6 season. Hell we scored 28 against coastal last year. But gave up 38. Our old uncreative offense put us in position to beat Troy and then special teams misses field goal to win. The new “creative offense” was never in that game. So we had a down year, it happens.
I have said it over and over since this was announced. I don’t think you remove an OC who’s been a major part of our turn around. The fact that we fire an OC one year removed from going 9-4 and beating an SEC team in a bowl game (by the way we would have won Cic too had we not missed tackle in backfield on navy fake punt. Not one offensive player was on field for that play by the way. Yes I know we all want to score 50 when we play other academies but the fact is that just like us, the other 2 academies practice a period every day against what we do. We all prepare year round for each other. So the times an academy doesn’t play a close game with each other is few and far between. Come to think of it that same OC just a few years removed from setting the record for most points scored in bowl game with 70 against Houston.
Truth is that grass is not always greener on the other side. Sorry so long of a post, just watching us do what we do made me nostalgic.

If Only!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT