ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Army Football Game Issued Gear

Jun 4, 2015
First post, I plan on being a very active and productive member on this forum. I'm posting this thread to hopefully acquire more Army West Point football gear to my collection. I've been in the market for Army's game day uniforms against Navy for the past several years. I have several helmets and uniforms, but the hardest gear to find is the under shirts or compression shirts. I've been especially on the lookout for the Black Knight's 2012 Nike Pro Combat "Battle of the Bulge" edition compression shirt ($200.00 offer). If you do have the item or any items that you wish to sell such as hoodie's or any athletic apparel from the 2012 season, please email me and I'll be willing to pay a substanicial but reasonable price (paypal). Thank you.

agallo55@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Tjwhitaker
You might want to check with the Army Athletic Dept. I believe each year they have a huge sell of times. By the way, welcome aboard.

Thanks Docjayy, I appreciate it and definitely looking forward to this season. I'll get in contact with the Athletic Department to see if they have one lying around somewhere, so far the auctions have been all last season gear. I figure it will be pretty tough to acquire that "battle of the bulge" themed shirt since it's been 3 years since. Thanks again for the advice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT