ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff Welcome to all the NEW GoBlackKnights.com subscribers!

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
Hello Army Fan!

On behalf of GoBlackKnights.com, let me start out by saying that we value each & every subscriber on the site and I want to thank you for being part of the premier online Army football community. And what a great time to join in as the Black Knights are coming off of a very successful 2016 season as the team finished with a 8-5 record ... closing out the campaign with with a thrilling win over Navy and an OT win in their bowl game against North Texas.

ztvqjb0noqnnrldu4ypj

And guess what? Spring Practice has concluded, Summer Training Camp is underway, and this 2017 recruiting class could actually be one of the best assembled in some time for the Army program and that’s saying a lot ... but of course, only time will tell there because the 2018 recruiting class is already blowing up.

We continue to see an increase in our subscribers on GoBlackKnights.com. With that we have received emails from time to time from many subs -- some of whom do not post often, but actually enjoy reading the articles (content) & comments between posters.

bhxbol8dnpsit1wdk3vq

Ironically, when we ask them why they don't post on the message board(s), the common response is they are new to this football community and are feeling their way around. Yes, we truly understand that, but allow me to respond as I did to a couple of subscribers earlier.

We embrace and welcome the "new members" to the forum. Actually, it's that level of transfusion that makes the message board chats, conversations and debates that much more engaging, fun and exciting.

There are never any right or wrong comments per say, but more so this is just about the fans, alumni, parents, former players, etc., that care about & embrace Army football and it's success ... that is what makes the GoBlackKnights.com site what it is and has become.

Our attempt is to provide a venue and forum that has updated information on the football program and recruiting, along with a place where fans like yourself can discuss from the good to the bad relative to Army football.

That being said, please assist some of our more quiet members by becoming more interactive with your own posts, especially on our 12th Knight Message Board.

#MakeSomeNoiseOnGBK

In addition, if there is anything you feel that we could do better, please let us know. We welcome your thoughts and feedback.

AND IF YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBER!

Respectfully,

Great decision to join up and love the content and the interaction with other Army fans on the 12th Knight message board. #GBK is the place. ;)

Let me add my comments and say welcome and join the conversations, especially on the 12th Knight, which is the real mccoy place to talk Army football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT