ADVERTISEMENT

Powis!?

joeben83

First Captain
May 8, 2008
Any more insight on why he left?

Although he was a bit small, that kid was an outstanding center and one of the best players we had the last few years.

I saw a bigger difference in the offense when he was out than Maples (and I'm a big fan of Maples)...

Hassin leaving the team was a big deal, but despite his awesome Soph campaign, I think he had already been eclipsed by Larry when he left - and I think he knew it. This to me is an even bigger deal...

Doesn't seem to be much discussion about it on here though, so maybe my analysis is off?

Originally posted by joeben83:

Although he was a bit small, that kid was an outstanding center and one of the best players we had the last few years.

I saw a bigger difference in the offense when he was out than Maples (and I'm a big fan of Maples)...

Hassin leaving the team was a big deal, but despite his awesome Soph campaign, I think he had already been eclipsed by Larry when he left - and I think he knew it. This to me is an even bigger deal...

Doesn't seem to be much discussion about it on here though, so maybe my analysis is off?
More insight than the actual article on GBK and the conversation on the 12th Knight message board? Plenty has been shared there.

GBK: The Inside Scoop

Originally posted by SpecialOps55:

More insight than the actual article on GBK and the conversation on the 12th Knight message board? Plenty has been shared there.
DITTO - the subject has been talked about in detail on the premium message board [The 12th Knight].

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT