ADVERTISEMENT

Hello everyone!

Dec 16, 2013
Hello Black Knights, I hope you all don't mind me posting and following the program, my nephew is a member of the 2014 recruiting class, (EJ Turner), I pray he makes it and look forward to keeping up with Black Knight football. Thanks. If there are any insiders that can give me any updates on him when the time comes I would appreciate it, thanks again.

Originally posted by 85rock:
Hello Black Knights, I hope you all don't mind me posting and following the program, my nephew is a member of the 2014 recruiting class, (EJ Turner), I pray he makes it and look forward to keeping up with Black Knight football. Thanks. If there are any insiders that can give me any updates on him when the time comes I would appreciate it, thanks again.
Congrats to EJ and your family. Where all the real action is can be found on The 12th Knight message board. Constant updates by the GBK team and of course the premium articles provide outstanding insight.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
12th Knight baby, all day every day.. Then you will find out everything going on with the team first hand...
Welcome to the family, special shoutout Turner glad to have you young man.

Originally posted by OntheHudson87:
If I'm not mistaken, EJ is prep bound first.
If Sal has it right, you're correct. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of coverage of USMAPS anywhere. That's by design, since they can still be recruited by other schools.

Originally posted by goodknight65:
Originally posted by OntheHudson87:
If I'm not mistaken, EJ is prep bound first.
If Sal has it right, you're correct. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of coverage of USMAPS anywhere. That's by design, since they can still be recruited by other schools.
Sal what? I received my updated 411 on Turner from GBK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT