ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff GBK Post Game Thread (Army-Navy)

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
It doesn't matter where you were .... at the game LIVE or seating comfortably in your man or lady cave, when that field goal by Navy missed, you yelled like never before.

24852251_10155982578433624_4035459236663762477_n.jpg

Army is bringing home the CiC Trophy to Army West Point, with a 14-13 win over the Midshipmen.

We welcome your comments and thoughts surrounding today's win over Navy and the game itself.

Reactions: BIGSTICK67
Today's win was a reflection of how this entire season has gone. This team has so much character that somewhere deep down inside I knew that would never give up.

Congrats to the entire team and staff, but especially the seniors.

Hard game to watch but a good ending, Unforgettable play by Aukerman. Good of coach to highlight Bradshaw after the win despite the swamp's attempted ambush (timing gives that stuff away these days).

Four plays that really stand out for me. Voit running down the Navy QB to save a TD; Trainor run to the one yard line; Holt's catch and Aukerman's play on D.

gKvr6.gif

Reactions: ashokan
Does anyone remember a similar situation in the 1990's(actually between 1992-1995) when Navy lost when they failed to make a FG?

You're enjoying the idea of a crime despite the lack of one - justifies your seething nature. That makes you very toxic creature and not a little twisted.

I was extremely nervous throughout the 1st half, but there was something that said that Navy won't have the staying power. Now I must admit, they shot themselves in the foot on a few occasions, but that's part of the game. #GoArmyBeatNavy in 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT