ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff GBK: ALL CONTENT IS “FREE” THIS WEEK ON GBK

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
The GoBlackKnights.com would like to give a shoot out to all of our valued subscribers on the site and we want to thank you for being part of the premier online Army football community.

If by chance you are not part of that group of subscribers, we sincerely hope that you decide to join up and be part of the best way to follow Army football and other sports as well ... by getting a monthly or yearly subscription membership.

12049546_903764129718495_1504603413727724073_n.jpg

We continue to see an increase in our subscribers on GBK, which is very exciting, but not having someone like yourself takes us to the opposite side of excitement.

Our attempt is to continue provide a venue and forum that has updated information on the program and recruiting, along with a place where fans like you can discuss from the good to bad relative to Army football.

The Army Black Knights are now preparing for game three of the 2015 season and we are your best source to keep you on top of things with the latest updates, features and analysis.

Recruiting is one of our top priorities and the Black Knights are off and running racking up top recruits for the class of 2016. We are committed to bringing you the absolute best “daily” coverage and features surrounding the all of the Black Knights' recruiting efforts.

That being said, we hope you join in, make yourself at home and we look forward to your interaction & posts on the various message boards (e.g., The 12th Knight) and topics.

In addition, if there is anything you feel that we could do better, please let us know. We welcome your thoughts and feedback.

Respectfully,

The GoBlackKnights Staff

You guys (& gals) work your butts off to make sure we have up to date and accurate information and I am one of your biggest supporters. I am sure some of the folks that I have referred to subscribe here have done so.

Thanks again for providing Army fans with a fresh perspective on a daily basis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT