ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Smith on Colin Kaepernick's calls for social justice: "The country wasn't ready. Nobody was ready for it."

I think he was 60% right, part of the problem was the (players) didn’t get behind him when they had the advantage at that point if they did. If they had of did it at the same time, it would have moved the rest of the leagues to stand with them. How I see it, it was the starting point of it all. The affect was suppose to hit INTERNATIONALLY like it did, once George Floyd was murdered. Sometimes it takes Tragedy, for people to move their feet.

George Floyd was just a match in a gas filled room. The gas come from 8 years of Obama, Holder et al waging war against police. Trayvon Martin was a case that was over but a "special" DOJ crew went to Florida and dug it up while promoting protests in time for 2012 election. The case never held-up in court. "Hands-up - don't shoot" was also a false event that even DOJ report called false.

All while these years passed, Obama and DOJ were threatening corporations and banks with civil rights charges. The purpose was to shake them down for millions in fines which were then given to left wing groups generally tipping radical. BLM was one such group.

When Floyd case hit there was a huge and well funded radical network ready to act. Nobody knew BLM was founded by women who call themselves "queer" and who hate men, traditional families, America, white people, capitalism etc.

These people are screwballs who got billions from corporations, idiots and pols. It was almost funny that BLM protests were mostly pasty white girls from privileged collges where the neo-Marxist gender studies crew pressured them relentlessly (women are easy targets for intimidation and also because of the feminine weakness of wanting to "save people").

The "gas leak" behind Floyd cane from 8 years of Obama, media and colleges stoking racial hatred. The who Dem primary season in 2016 was a couple dozen white people attacking white people. The reason was because Trump was having success with black voters and Dems couldn't allow that.

I don't agree "nobody was ready" for Floyd. Lots of people were ready and they were up to no good

Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT