ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff Who has stepped up this spring? GBK 2017 Spring Camp Update: The Secondary

I am new to GBK/forum and glad to be here. I heard that this is where the action is, best fans, best coverage and I am just one #baddass Army football fan who can’t wait for the 2017 season to start.

Nice update on the secondary, which I think will not see a drop off at all, even though we are losing Moss because of graduation. Gibby is a player who just needs real time reps back there and England is a pure baller. But wait until you start seeing Cameron Jones and you can see why the staff likes what he brings.

I am new to GBK/forum and glad to be here. I heard that this is where the action is, best fans, best coverage and I am just one #baddass Army football fan who can’t wait for the 2017 season to start.

Nice update on the secondary, which I think will not see a drop off at all, even though we are losing Moss because of graduation. Gibby is a player who just needs real time reps back there and England is a pure baller. But wait until you start seeing Cameron Jones and you can see why the staff likes what he brings.

You hit the nail right on the head. Best Army football coverage, great analysis, no better recruiting coverage and on the 12th Knight, which I see you are on that as well - that is the best Army football fan chatter. Welcome Aboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT