ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think?

ArmyMadDog

Commandant
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2011
239457488_2658583034287535_2433871665811634043_n.jpg

Fair to say the US Congress is full of money laundering operations. They fund wars, unions, boondoggle projects etc and then they money they send out to lobbyists and friends come back to them as donations, jobs for kids, consultancies after office etc.

Once "Big Army" takes root somewhere its hard to scale back. Lots of people in military and DOD like the extra pay and ribbons. I heard a lot of US generals praise Afghan soldiers when others close to them said they not only couldn't read and count but they couldn't name colors. Trump said today that the Afghans getting checks fought, and when the checks stopped they stopped fighting.

Alas when I see the terror on the faces of so many people in Afghanistan I see what US was keeping at bay. The war went on too long but I dont see it as waste as much as war suffered too many fools and meddlers. US starts wars with winning them as something to avoid - don't want to anger a mullah or DOD lawyer.

The fiasco taking place in A'stan was of course 100% avoidable, People say situation reflects incompetence but its worse. Its basic knowledge that you get your secrets, people and supplies, arms etc out before you pull your personnel. Things were done in ways so stupid they cant be accidental.

There are people who hate the military, Bush, Trump etc and they like seeing their projects go down. They did the same thing in Iraq when they pulled out hard and let ISIS get going. Of course a lot of US officials have their hands in China's goodie bag and they helped leverage all this too. US enemies are licking their chops because they see US leadership hates America like they do (I'm not in military so I can still say things).

The Dem Party is toast. Dem stars Cuomo and Newsom imploded, CA and NY are a mess. The border has been ceded to the cartels, inflation is here to stay, the vaccine is starting to backfire, energy is getting expensive and now the military is being clowned. Everything they touch is a disaster, Unfortunately the GOP fratties cant stop hiding in the back of the room. They fought Trump's actual infrastructure plan but helped Dems pass their faux plan that includes 1.5 million green core that will be an Antifa jobs plan

U.S. intelligence warned of strife after Iraq pullout​

Are We in a Revolution and Don’t Even Know It? Victor Davis Hanson​

We are in the midst of a revolutionary epoch and probably most don’t even know it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT