DocJayy

General of the Army
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2006
Air Farce 34
Army 28

Sorry guys !
flush.r191677.gif

Air Force is having a very solid year and we just aren't there yet.

Falcons 30
Black Knights 20

I am looking for our best offensive production of the season, especially coming off of the bye week. Very tough Air Force team, but I think we pull this one out in a very close game.

Army 32
Air Force 28

I would have predicted Air Force by 10 before this week. AFA has had a bounce back season, beat Navy and this is the C-n-C for them.

But I think that the Colorado Springs Gazette did us a favor. They did the story this week to try and embarrass and distract us this week - the game and National TV coverage. That part worked, but

Just observing Monken, his passion and high energy, I would guess that he is REALLY ticked that this happened and even more that it broke this week after so long in the can.

Game at Michie, sold out (maybe we even make some noise) and Monken has them really fired up. Must execute and limit turnovers.

Army 31
AFA 24

The Gazette has pissed off the entire football program and it will show on Saturday.

Army 34
Air Force 28

AF: 42
Army: 21

Army hasn't handled adversity well, and the latest incident will throw them off their game, not fire them up.

I'm sorry, but Army has broken my spirit all too often. I'm hoping this is a case where I'm wrong and the Army team impresses us all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT