ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers is a joke.

Boomerang87

Commandant
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2013
I actually think that seek out bad PR or they are just plain stupid from top to bottom.

sign0094.r191677.gif

Huh?

I am not sure if he was actually offered the chance to be their commencement speaker, but perhaps he was just on their short list.

Yes, Rutgers is a joke for considering a graduating senior a candidate for keynote graduation speaker.

We all know that LeGrand has gone through a lot, and I can't imagine the difficulties he has faced or will face, but he's not remotely qualified to be the graduation speaker at THE State University of New Jersey.

"We can't get the former Secretary of State, let's ask someone from the graduating class." ?
frown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ducrotpepys:
Yes, Rutgers is a joke for considering a graduating senior a candidate for keynote graduation speaker.

We all know that LeGrand has gone through a lot, and I can't imagine the difficulties he has faced or will face, but he's not remotely qualified to be the graduation speaker at THE State University of New Jersey.

"We can't get the former Secretary of State, let's ask someone from the graduating class." ?
frown.r191677.gif
Point well taken. I admire LeGrand, and take a special interest in his continued progress because his injury occurred against us. But I'm not sure if he is "qualified" to be the key note speaker to the Rutgers' graduating class.

If I understand the Update note at the end of the article correctly, LeGrand will be speaking at graduation but not as the keynote speaker, which was probably the case all along. Probably a bit of miscommunication as to the specific role he was being asked to play.

Originally posted by goodknight65:
If I understand the Update note at the end of the article correctly, LeGrand will be speaking at graduation but not as the keynote speaker, which was probably the case all along. Probably a bit of miscommunication as to the specific role he was being asked to play.
It appears you are correct goodknight65, but Rutgers still reminds me of the Three Stooges.

Oh Brother !

This one is not on the program, but the individual himself. My prayers go out to the young man who was assaulted.

GONE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT