ADVERTISEMENT

OBAMA WENT TO WEST POINT AND PUNKED AMERICA - CALLS FOR NEW WORLD ORDER

IlluminatiEXPOSETHEMNOW1

General of the Army
Feb 7, 2009
I mean look at this. Obama comes before all these cadets at West Point and just froths before these people and tells them they will obey the foreign powers and kneel before the New World Order. I mean right to their faces. Think about that. He said to these cadets at their own commencement. He basically goes to this and calls for the end of America. That is what the New World Order is. It is subordination of America to a foreign power. It is placing a world power organized predominately by America's most historically vicious adversaries such as China, England, Spain, Mexico, etc....just to name a few, in control collectively over the United States. Obama has also surrendered American control of the internet to the United Nations which is their conduit entity used to mine and strip the United States of its assets, legal systems, and to radically change America from its foundations and Constitution, to a Communist dictatorship with a fascist overlay.

So Obama goes to West Point and humiliates the cadets at commencement and says cadets will die to subordinate America to the crown and you are going to subservient obey these people overseas and you will surrender America before them with grace and gratitude. You will lick the stink off their feet humility style and sniff the smell of their unshowered feet like mere slaves and bow before their commands. I mean can you believe this? Will YOU KNEEL BEFORE FOREIGN POWERS? YOU WILL SUBORDINATE AMERICA BEFORE THE CROWNS OF EUROPE AND YOU WILL LICK THEIR STINKY FEET SLAVE STYLE. AND THE CADETS BASICALLY KNEELED BEFORE OBAMA AND OBEYED HIS COMMAND. THEY TOOK THIS GUY'S FROTH. I MEAN REALLY? THIS IS INCREDIBLE TREASON.

hqdefault.jpg

ON VIDEO AN ABSOLUTE SUBORDINATION OF AMERICA TO AN EVIL COLLECTION OF FOREIGN KINGS AND HEADS OF STATE. KNEEL BEFORE THE THRONE STLYE TO THE FACE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBXiIBPTh9E

endgame__adolf_hitler_quote_new_wor.gif

HOW DOES ALEX JONES CALL THIS GUY OUT BEFORE HE IS ELECTED AND WEST POINT CADETS ARE CLAPPING FOR THIS AT THEIR OWN COMMENCEMENT. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE WHO IS IN CHARGE OF AMERICA RIGHT NOW?

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?
My_New_Order_book_Hitler.a.jpg

KISSINGER IS A FOREIGN AGENT IN AMERICA BRAGGING TO YOUR FACES THAT OBAMA WORKS FOR THEM TO OVERTHROW AMERICA. HE IS A DUAL CITIZEN. HE ISN'T EVEN FROM AMERICA AND HE PUNKED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY TO THE FACE SLAP STYLE. TALK ABOUT A CLUMSY COUNTRY GETTING SLAPPED AROUND LIKE SOMEBODY'S NERD. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!

Kissinger.jpg

ON VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

infowars-shop_2044_1673993

This post was edited on 3/21 8:56 AM by IlluminatiEXPOSETHEMNOW1

KNEEL BEFORE WHO YOU ARE SUBSERVIENT TO. SHOW YOUR SUBMISSIVENESS TO THE AMERICAN MILITARY. TEACH THEM YOU LICK MY FEET. SHOW THEM WHO IS SUPERIOR. SHOW THEM WHO YOU WORK FOR. SHOW THEM WHO COMMANDS YOU.

KNEEL BEFORE THE THRONE WHILE THE SAUDI KING LAUGHS WITH PLEASURE AND GLEE. SHOW THEM IT IS THE SAUDI KING WHO IS SUPERIOR BEHIND THE SCENES. YOUR MILITARY OBEYS WHO YOU KNEEL TO INSIDE THE SECRET ILLUMINATI, NOW KNEEL BEFORE THE THRONE. DO YOU AGREE TO KNEEL AT MY FEET YOU MERE FOOLISH ELECTED LEADER? MY THRONE IS PERMANENT. CELEBRATE THE GREATNESS OF UN ROYALTY. FAWN TO MY THRONE AND ENVY BOW TO ME WEAKNESS REVEAL STYLE.

YES MY LORD. I WANT TO LICK YOUR FEET AND MAY YOU ALLOW ME TO BOW BEFORE YOU MY LORD. MAY I LICK THE STINK OFF YOUR TOES?

DON'T YOU ASK ME YOU FOOL.....YOU LICK MY FEET AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE ME SMILE EAR TO EAR YOU SLOPPY......GET DOWN THERE IMMEDIATELY AND SUCK MY FOOT SMELL. PROVE YOUR LOYALTIES TO THE CROWN. EMBARRASS YOUR NATION BEFORE MY FEET AND PLEASE MY CROWN.

KNEEL...LOOKS LIKE BRITISH AGENT OBAMA UNDERSTANDS HIS PLACE AS A MERE PATSY TO OVERSEAS KINGS. NOTICE THE KING ISN'T BOWING TO OBAMA. QUITE THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
bowingtosaudi.jpg

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD....GET ON DOWN THERE BUDDY AND SHOW THE MILITARY WHO REALLY RULES THINGS.

Superman_and_Zod.jpg

tumblr_l6olpyDZMj1qz9bydo1_1280.jpg

This post was edited on 3/24 10:48 PM by IlluminatiEXPOSETHEMNOW1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT