ADVERTISEMENT

Army Football Maxwell Football Club Announces Army’s Jeff Monken as Collegiate Coach of the Year

Well deserved and if I was a recruit, I would take notice for sure.

1. One of the best head coaches (Jeff Monken) and coaching staffs in the country.
2. One of the best academic institution in the country, especially developing leaders.
3. Top 25 football program in the country
4. Graduating from West Point has you established for life with regard to your professional career.

or you can just go and play at Football University and hope and pray that you are that 2% of the college football population that makes it to the NFL.

I don't think some Army fans realize how big this is. Our coach was named Head Coach of the Year and we are now a Top 25 program.

LateRareIndigowingedparrot-small.gif

Well deserved and if I was a recruit, I would take notice for sure.

1. One of the best head coaches (Jeff Monken) and coaching staffs in the country.
2. One of the best academic institution in the country, especially developing leaders.
3. Top 25 football program in the country
4. Graduating from West Point has you established for life with regard to your professional career.

or you can just go and play at Football University and hope and pray that you are that 2% of the college football population that makes it to the NFL.

I could not nor would I attempt to say it better and congrats to Coach Monken - honor well deserved.

giphy.gif

From 6 wins in year 1and 2 to 21wins in year 4and 5. Someone will write a book about this turnaround of America’s team. Congrats to coach Monken for a job well done!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT