ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff I need your immediate cooperation/feedback please!

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
We are going to run a new series that presently will called, GBK Weekly Recap.

Simply put, each Friday (mid-day) we will quickly organize the top five stories based on our analytics, maybe Photo of the Week or interesting photos.

All of this I hope will make it easy for subscribers to find info they you might have missed during the week.

You might be asking, what does that have to do with me? Well, for the kick-off of this series, access will be non-premium to the public, although once they click on the link to the Top Five articles, they can only view those articles by becoming subscribers. But, whichever Top Post that I select, it will be from The 12th Knight and since that is our premium message board, I would only select such a post in which subs have given permission to do so.

That being said, this kick-off series will be the only non-premium article and any and all subsequent GBK Weekly Recap articles will be premium content or on the premium message board, The 12th Knight.

So, if you are okay with us using your post (should it be selected) for today's GBK Weekly Recap, please respond to this thread by simply typing the word, OKAY no later than 4:30pm EST today.

Thanks In Advance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News