ADVERTISEMENT

Hell Yeah - No. 23 in the Nation Baby!!!

A big shout out to Coach Monken and staff and course the players. Man, what you can do with a vision, mission and commitment, while others might be doubting you. #Congrats

Hey recruits, if you want to play for one of the best programs in the country, with state of the art football facilities, with one of the top educations in the nation and develop into a world class leaders then you should really entertain Army West Point. #Congrats to Coach Monken and the team. #23 and climbing.

#GoArmyBeatNavy

Congrats to everyone that is part of the Army West Point football program. We have one of the best HC in the nation in Monken, along with our DC Jay Bateman and OC Brent Davis. I tip my hat to the players, not just from this year, but for those that help lay the foundation when Monken came on board 5 years ago and who bought into his vision for our program.

I’m loving it

Same here VW Knight!!! :D;)

R4hS.gif

Reactions: VW Knight
I don't think that will happen and as reported on the 12th Knight premium board, there are several different bowl representatives that have been taking in our home games.

Reactions: ashokan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT