ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coaches that are on the HOT Seat!

Originally posted by ArmyFan27:
Monken makes $700,000...really ??? That's what's surprising to me...
Why? I'm surprise his on the (edge) list already..... Njfan you believe that?
This post was edited on 10/27 6:53 PM by Bulletproof09

The question we should be asking ourselves is why Ken N makes a million more than our coach, and why we would believe we would regularly defeat a program where they pay their key talent / leadership 3x as much as ours. Those who care more beat those who care less

Originally posted by BillGil:
The question we should be asking ourselves is why Ken N makes a million more than our coach, and why we would believe we would regularly defeat a program where they pay their key talent / leadership 3x as much as ours. Those who care more beat those who care less
Hmmmmmmmm

If i read it on the internet, it must be true.

There is zero chance that Monken gets fired in the next 4 seasons, including this one. No chance at all. Unless he does something like an NCAA violation or sexual harrassment or something like that.

But, other than that, he will be given ample time to right this ship. Having him on a hot seat ranking is just stupid.

According to Newsday, Monken's contract is $6.28 Million paid over 6 years, with a base salary in 2014 and 2015 of $880,000 which jumps to 930k annually starting in 2016.

It's really not a very credible list....Kevin Sumlin at #5...Jimbo Fisher whose teams haven't lost in two years at 46?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT