ADVERTISEMENT

GBK.....

Thanks Sir Charles for responding, I always wanted to ask that question... This site is very informative for info concerning this team... And I must say say when I first came on board, any questions I had or anything I didnt understand was answered right from here.... You guys have improved every year since i been here and always have the inside scoop... Hoping to see more interviews from Maddy, maybe you could add a male reporter too in the near future!!!!
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Bulletproof09:
Thanks Sir Charles for responding, I always wanted to ask that question... This site is very informative for info concerning this team... And I must say say when I first came on board, any questions I had or anything I didnt understand was answered right from here.... You guys have improved every year since i been here and always have the inside scoop... Hoping to see more interviews from Maddy, maybe you could add a male reporter too in the near future!!!!
smokin.r191677.gif
She does a great job and rumor has it that the GBK is growing this year. As you stated, the site continues to get better each and every year. I love being a yearly subscriber here.

GBK Video Reporter Maddy Daugherty

Originally posted by ashokan:
Looks like the free board needs CPR!
That's because the real intel is on The 12th Knight. Much better insight to the team, the coaches, the program, the recruiting, everything. Although I am sure some non-subs appreciate the Free spring content from GBK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT