ADVERTISEMENT

GBK: Official Army-Air Force Game Day Thread

A.M. Allan

General of the Army
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2006
As previously mentioned, we will not have our weekly LIVE Blog/Chat up for this game.

So we welcome everyone to join in here on this thread, as the 2-5 Army Black Knights host the Air Force Falcons, who enter Michie Stadium with a 5-2 record on the season.

1610923.jpg

If you are not part of today's sold out crowd, then join us right here. Although the kick off is at 11:30am EST, you can feel free to jump at anytime before to get the flow going.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but haven't we had rain for each of our home games this season, with the exception of the Buffalo game?
sign0094.r191677.gif

Well, no rain so far...unless you count the tears of the Army fans...hope they can rally soon :(

People from Army started leaving the beginning of the 3rd quarter...... horrible play calling.... we looked like high school players out their.... smh if players are struggling with your plays, what should you do as a coach? And you think it's going to change in 3yrs? Not if you don't recruit the type of (player) to enforce it, this is a SA not GSU I'm sorry....

With 169 total yards of total offense and 24 minutes of possession I suppose the score could have been worse.

Jeremy Timpf with 17 tackles - nice game but that means up front guys were getting waxed.

"This is a game we've been waiting on for what seems like forever," said Air Force linebacker Jordan Pierce. "That's our nature to run the ball, all of the service academies. We knew that's what they were going to try to do. Luckily, their pass game wasn't running on all cylinders and we had a good pass rush."

Luckily? I suppose 3 for 13 could seem like bad luck compared to 5 for 13 last week and 6 of 14 the week before.
This post was edited on 11/1 8:59 PM by ashokan

Army Fades Late

"Someone correct me if I am wrong, but haven't we had rain for each of our home games this season, with the exception of the Buffalo"

Even Buffalo had some drizzle. I even left early in 4th quarter when the game was well in hand as drizzle started. Driving over the the Bear Mt Bridge I turned on the radio and the guys were talking about a field goal to tie and I thought I misheard them lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT