ADVERTISEMENT

Army Football GBK Annual Subscription 2023 Promo - Tremendous Savings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
"If you missed our GBK earlier promotions, you get a second shot at a deeply discounted annual subscription! Take advantage of KICKOFF2023 now before it, too, disappears."

"If you missed our GBK earlier promotions, you get a second shot at a deeply discounted annual subscription! Take advantage of KICKOFF2023 now before it, too, disappears."

New Subscribers Use This Link: https://army.rivals.com/sign_up?promo_code=KICKOFF2023

IMPORTANT DETAILS.....​

- Offer is for new subscriptions only
- The promo code offer is a LIMITED TIME OFFER and will not be around for long.

Like some have already said, I have shared this promo with others and hope that join the party!

giphy.gif

Before The Promo Ends (8/28) - So Don't Miss Out!

Reactions: Armyranger26
Hey Charles - I love GBK and I sent the promo info out to tons of people and I know there will be favorable feedback (new subs). Actually, I received the GBK promo message from a couple of folks who didn't know that I am already on GBK, but I also saw it on a grad's social media platform where they were promoting this particular promotion, which I thought was great.

Welcome to all the newbies! This should be a great year to watch and discuss Army football. The vibe is already out there.

Reactions: akaTheRifleman
We are excited that there have been many who jumped in on our recent promo (ends 8/28) and these Army fans (aka newbies) are now part of the GBK football family. As we continue the promo, and on behalf of the GBK Team, we thank the folks who are already subscribers to this site, but also thank you for reaching out to your family, friends, grads, former players, etc. #GreatAppreciated!

P.S. But we are still pushing hard this PROMO, so we anticipate more to join in. However, until then ....

welcome-welcome-to-the-team.gif

Once again, thanks to current GBK subscribers. We still have one day remaining (8/28), but I must say the flow of newbies that have joined in via this current promo has been great, and part of that credit we give to you for reaching out to your respective network of family, and friends, etc.

Now we are hoping to get these new kids on the block (The 12th Knight message board) to start making some NOISE!

Reactions: SpecialOps55
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT