ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2014 Ballers

KnightNight

Commandant
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
North Carolina
AM or anyone out there - DO we know hwo actually came in June , made it through Beast and is not offically part of the team. I have been able to secure nothing reference our incoming freshman class.

Knightnight,
As I understand all that either came through USMAPS and direct recruits that started Beast, all made it through. I heard someone say that a few will be direct contributors this year. I heard NCAA allows them to have one official practice per week. I believe that either started last week, or next week.

Hope we have some impact help. THis will be an interesting year for Army B-ball. First year under a new coach, arguably the softest schedule inthe country and completely new line-up in place. Anxious to see what Zach has up his sleeve as he really begins his quest to turn this program around. Last year , for whatever reason, the team folded down the stretch and finished in the hole in the league - and tha was with an expereienced , senior ladened team. I cannot accept going back to 5-6 win seasons but the cupboard looks pretty bare at this time. We know a lot more by Christmas and the schedule really is S-O-F-T. I think I see the model, hope it can be executed - quickly.

The roster is posted on another site with the new plebes. This sites seems to be slower to report, and activity is always slower on this site than the ArmyScout site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT