ADVERTISEMENT

Aleclee and BeatNavy

Bulletproof09

Supe
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2013
What's going on with you too... long time no see.... it can't be that boring on here that you haven't post in a while... I'm just saying, you are important vet poster on this site... Come on now, get to posting gentlemen, I miss your insight. ....

I really hope you guys are good, all jokes aside
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 6/18 1:02 PM by Bulletproof09

Dunno about BN but for me it's an issue of offseason doldrums and a lot going on at work (and at play). About all I have to talk about football-wise is that I have (airline & game) tix to go to the Air Force game. Reports I've heard about Monken from folks I respect have been very favorable.

Originally posted by aleclee:
Dunno about BN but for me it's an issue of offseason doldrums and a lot going on at work (and at play). About all I have to talk about football-wise is that I have (airline & game) tix to go to the Air Force game. Reports I've heard about Monken from folks I respect have been very favorable.
Well thats about right for me to Aleclee, but just let me say my name has changed on here lol, I believe you know that... wink wink! You and a few other's helped me become a faithful poster because of your deligence in service on here, no matter what time of the season, believe me I feel you... Seems like im yawning every 5mins, hahahahahaha but you have taught me its the love of Army football, that keeps me going no matter what.... this is the site that represents them in a mghty way.... They need our support!!!! Plus its (us) vets, yes I consider myself a vet now 6yrs of service, I earned it... hahahahahahaha now thats funny
rolleye0012.r191677.gif
hahahahahahahaha really you guys set the stage for us on here......

Go Army

This post was edited on 6/19 9:55 AM by Bulletproof09

Originally posted by ashokan:
I recall someone once said "rubbing salt in the wombs" lol
Hahahahaha yup! It's the phone seriously! It changes what I write a lot of times!!! It's all good tho, my mom always say take a licking and keep on ticking... (You) Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. .. hahahaha
I enjoy your posting too, meat and potatoe man. Yea man we need to stay put, and support the team.....
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 6/20 8:49 AM by Bulletproof09

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT