ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Changes

RabbleNumberOneFan

First Captain
Gold Member
Jul 21, 2020
As we would expect, there have been roster changes several in recent weeks, mostly amongst freshmen who for whatever reason are no longer listed -- 6 or 7 at least count. I will not go through all that detail , but one that drew my attention in recent days was highly touted 61/198 QB Hayden Oviatt ( #9) , originally a 3 star recruit from Kansas who chose Army over Kansas and Kansas State as I recall. { Recall Joe Iacono doing a video interview with Oviatt , DL Matt Gemma, and CB Jaxon Hammonds back in 7/22, right after they were recruited as Rivals 5.5 3 stars. Later Rivals downgraded Oviatt and Hammonds to 5.4 .} Point is : Hayden is no longer on the roster . During the preseason we've heard lots about Larry Robinson and Champ Harris as the freshman QBs the coaching staff likes. Have never a word about Hayden Oviatt or for that matter Fr Mitch Bolden ( #14) , also highly touted. Assumed they were "assigned" to the Scout Team and off radar. Am hoping that there is a roster glitch re Hayden Oviatt and that he is still at USMA and playing football . BTW recall he is also a KS State Champion Wrestler at 195. Does GBK have any info on Hayden Oviatt? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News