ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff Reminder/Warning: The 12th Knight Rules and Guidelines

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
Since Army’s loss to USTA back on September 10th, I have noticed a trend developing on the 12th Knight message board and have come to some abbreviated conclusions.

When a fanbase reaches the point of entitlement, that’s the moment they go from tolerable to downright irritating, apparently believing that, for some reason, they deserve more than they have, leaving other fans against them.

Clearly and to some degree that is happening … but too often on this message board, whereby a few have seemingly reached that level on at least one or more occasions.

Someone mentioned that everyone here is an Army football fan and that’s a good thing. Unfortunately, a few will take that “responsibility” a bit too far, pushing their devotion and support to an annoying unacceptable point and making other fans completely dislike them for doing so.

Hence, I am using this particular thread to serve notice … if I sense that anyone is not following the
12th Knight Message Board Rules and Guidelines, I will ban you immediately from GoBlackKnights.com.

If you have any questions regarding the rules themselves, please feel free to email me at RivalsGoBlackKnights@gmail.com. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News