ADVERTISEMENT

Andre Carter is about to make West Point and Army fans proud!

1976knight

Firstie
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion on the Board about Andre Carter's prospects in the NFL draft! Once his availability for the draft was cleared by Congress, he could very well become the highest Army player selected in multiple decades. Despite a slight off-year due to offenses scheming to stop him and some injuries, he is still ranking anywhere from the 20s to the 50s on most NFL Big Boards! This is indeed rarefied air for an Army Football Player. We are talking of being selected anywhere from the late first round to the second round. Most comments by acclaimed draft analysts comment about his size, quickness, motor, work ethic, West Point-developed character and high ceiling.
I can't wait to see how this plays out but I would be very surprised if he is not among the top 50 college football players drafted. Andre's achievements, and those of other recent Army players who are playing now on Sundays, bring incredibly positive exposure for the Academy and our football program! This speaks to the tremendous advances Coach Monken has made to elevate our program. Congratulations to Andre, Coach Monken and the coaching staff.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News