ADVERTISEMENT

Villanueva signs with the Philly Eagles

1507608_10152205759291263_6818663804143784346_n.jpg

This is truly a good sign for us, with getting the type of players we looking to recruit. Our future is looking brighter and brighter
party0006.r191677.gif

Philly channel 3 news did a nice one on one interview on him this evening. .. Big dude for sure, they really giving him his props... I see him making some noise for them this season. Didn't know he played "O"and "D" for Army.... Let's see what it's hitting for... they treating him like a #1 Draft pick pretty nice, was really exciting watching our boys on the field in 2009. Seeing 1 of our boys going across the screen today in Philly as a "EAGLE" felt good as hell... We need some good PR right now. I'm just saying!! This getting better by the minute. ..

Go Army

This post was edited on 5/6 9:44 PM by Bulletproof09

Im still waiting for Anderson to get in..... One thing for sure I believe our guys deserve to be a priority, specially after they have served their country... They earned that right in mores ways then one! If they have what it takes to get the job done, let it be so. Im looking forward to the a few of the other ones to take that step... I wonder whats the latest with Steelman, I know his still doing his commitment. But I wonder how his been doing keeping hisself ready for the next step like the others? I wish GBK could do a interview with him to find out what's his status with the Raven's, is he still on the list or what?

This post was edited on 5/7 2:21 PM by Bulletproof09

ADVERTISEMENT