ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming Games

Army should be able to handle a so-so New Hampshire team. Especially if they come out with some fire - which is what I fully expect. If we do not bring home at least 1 win in our 2 road games against SMU and Portland, the trip would be disappointing from where I sit. I would expect a very small ( < 1000) crowd at SMU. We have a slew of players fromn the state so the home cooking show of support should be evident. This is a game I would expect us to win. The Portland game is a bit more challenging . Especially as game 2 of teh NY -Tx- Or trip. Team should also be easy to fire up for the Brown game - A chance to go 5-0 in the Ivy is something to be proud of as well as the final tune-up before league play. Would love to see 11-3 and no worse than 10-4 entering conference play. Still - any let down win haunt us quickly. Our margin is pretty narrow. Free throw shooting WILL cost us several games this season - just not a strength. Likewise, way too many turnovers persist. These 2 key areas will define if we are a 6-8 or 11-5 team in Patriot Leauge play. Every game they shoot over 72% from free throw and have a net of < negative 3 in turnovers should result in victory this year. This season as been in the making for 20 years. Now it's our turn !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT