ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL ARMY-YALE PREDICTION THREAD

I'm going to remain optimistic this week. The option is going to hum this Saturday in New Haven.

Army 42
Yale 17

Anybody going to the game?

Why are we playing YALE on the road!!

I guess the guys that negotiated this for Yale were smarter than our guys. Or maybe they are paying us a big fee?

Army 49
Yale 14

Or maybe it's the 100th anniversary of the Yale Bowl.
question.r191677.gif

We better win by at least 21- otherwise I think the rest of season will be very disappointing (at least to my overly optimistic self)

Army 51 Yale 24 (the offense wakes up/ actually scores as many points in 2nd half as 1st half- but the question is will it last the remainder of the season)

Originally posted by swburke:
Why are we playing YALE on the road!!

I guess the guys that negotiated this for Yale were smarter than our guys. Or maybe they are paying us a big fee?

Army 49
Yale 14
Quoting from the Times Herald, here's what Corrigan had to say:

"It's a great game," Corrigan said. "It's a game that we have played in the past. It's the 100th anniversary of the Yale Bowl. It's an institution that is close to us. But I'm not looking to play any more FCS teams on the road. I have the upmost respect for Tom Beckett (Yale's athletic director) and their institution. It made sense to play the game."

Originally posted by LastofftheArea78:

Over 450 yards rushing.

ARMY 49, Yale 10
450 YARDS RUSHING? [/B]
eek.r191677.gif
Who do you think we have in our backfield - Baggett, Maples & Dixon? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we do![/I]

Well played! DoccJayy. Guys need to play on all cylinders to jump start the season. BEAT YALE!

Originally posted by Armydb417:
Well played! DoccJayy. Guys need to play on all cylinders to jump start the season. BEAT YALE!
Ditto - Funny Docjayy!

Originally posted by DocJayy:

Over 450 yards rushing.

ARMY 49, Yale 10
450 YARDS RUSHING? [/B]
eek.r191677.gif
Who do you think we have in our backfield - Baggett, Maples & Dixon? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we do![/I]
Love that DocJayy/

I even go out on the limb and say that the second and third string will contribute 200 rushing yards and two scores.

I will be disappointed if we score less than 35 points-and at least two TDs in the 2nd half. Our defense should keep them at 2 TDs or less

I think is the game in which both the offense & defense bring their "A" game.

Army routes Yale.

Black Knights 38
Bulldogs 21

Over 450 yards rushing.

ARMY 49, Yale 10
Well, with the change in Quarterback for Army, I'm going to change my prediction to account for more turnovers due to more Army passing than I expected with our starter of the three games so far. Hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised that they do not occur.

ARMY 38, Yale 20

With AJ now under center, I give us at least one quarter to get game day comfortable with the transition.

Army 30
Yale 17

Yale ,,,Has already hung 36pts on Army....Wow ...If Army cant beat Yale ....For Getta bout it Took Yale & the points in Vegas....
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by DoubleDown4:
Yale ,,,Has already hung 36pts on Army....Wow ...If Army cant beat Yale ....For Getta bout it Took Yale & the points in Vegas....
smokin.r191677.gif

troll1-300x234.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT