ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL ARMY-WKU PREDICTION THREAD

DocJayy

General of the Army
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2006
This is a pretty good WKU team, that took down Navy earlier this season.

Can we win on the road is question and I say yes.

Army 30
WKU 28

Another tight game for us, even with the win.

My heart says Army, but my mind says WKU.

Army 28
WKU 32

This is a game where the offense of both teams is better than the defense of either. The only thing that will keep the score down is if Army is able to concoct a few long scoring drives like they did against UConn and dominates TOP. If Army manages to score quickly like we did against Buffalo and Yale, it will be a very high scoring game. We're capable of getting a few stops, and if our offense comes through, we can upset WKU. The team that wins the turnover battle should win the game.

Army 42
WKU 38

Very good WKU team who beat Navy at Navy. I think we will come to play, but I am not sure if we can do so for the 4 needed quarters. But then again, perhaps we grew up after enduring UConn's comeback and we are ready for what WKU has to offer.

Army 28
WKU 27

Originally posted by snoopy72:
WKU 38
Army 27

Short passing has hurt us and I am afraid it happens again Saturday.
If we can get any type of pressure upfront from Glover, Drummond, Ugenyi or Voit, then our backers don't have to be part of our pass rush and that could slow down or eliminate WKU's short passing game.

My concern when it comes to our secondary is our safeties, Pierce and particularly England. Not sure if Proulx is returning. I miss Bacon back there for sure, especially his run support and range.

Army 34
WKU 30

Last weeks win was great, but too little positive data for me to get my hopes up.

On the road against a team that we know is pretty good and score a lot of points.

Against a team that travels poorly, has struggled all season, doesn't have much of a pass rush...

It adds up to a loss I think. I certainly hope last week was a sign the team is turning corner, and how they play
This week on the road will tell us a lot.

WKU 42
Army 20

Originally posted by robynpw:
Last weeks win was great, but too little positive data for me to get my hopes up.

On the road against a team that we know is pretty good and score a lot of points.

Against a team that travels poorly, has struggled all season, doesn't have much of a pass rush...

It adds up to a loss I think. I certainly hope last week was a sign the team is turning corner, and how they play
This week on the road will tell us a lot.

WKU 42
Army 20
and-the-winner-is-1gmwj15.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT