ADVERTISEMENT

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's departing message to the US is that multiculturalism is 'not who America is'

SpecialOps55

Commandant
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2011
Oh well, at least we know that the academy can also produce a few clowns from time to time, even with high ranking titles. LOL
And because he graduated from WP, he knows better. I heard he was planning to run for President, he won’t get my vote that’s for sure. At least we know where he stands coming out the gate. Racism thinks it’s bigger than the ones who aren’t in this country. If what happen, hasn’t shown you anything. Then I pray for you all who didn’t learn.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Thank God for President Biden and Vice President Harris😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited:
"Multiculturalism" is just the old "divide and conquer." Its used subversively by the anti-American (Marxist) left. Its always been obvious the multicultural movement was mean to sow chaos. Even West Point falls for it. A military should form around shared values - higher values - but it gets fractured into highlighting "differences".

BcXWf4M.jpg

Graduating 1st in a class does not mean you have an A+ moral rating. IMHO, Mike has been consistent in his support for Trump, and consistent in his messages regarding Trump's ideology, no matter how reprehensible.

He is crafting his 2024 POTUS platform and trying to hook the remnants of MAGA into whatever SWAGGER he will launch. I know his world view (that we are in a religious war for the survival of Christianity) is not mine. I do find the claim that woke-ness is authoritarianism cloaked in moral righteousness is highly ironic as the authoritarianism cloaked in moral righteousness WAS the basis of 45's administration.

He is crafting his 2024 POTUS platform and trying to hook the remnants of MAGA into whatever SWAGGER he will launch. I know his world view (that we are in a religious war for the survival of Christianity) is not mine. I do find the claim that woke-ness is authoritarianism cloaked in moral righteousness is highly ironic as the authoritarianism cloaked in moral righteousness WAS the basis of 45's administration.
Which would be ok, if your views are doing right for ( ALL ) not centralize to particular race or races of people. Specially when your actions don’t fit, what your saying out your mouth. Religious wise IMO, I don’t think Trump had it in him. He just used it as a tool, to get votes he needed. Plus the Evangelical Ministry, made him a offer he couldn’t refuse. Which of course is another topic, for another time🤐

Trump did better with minorities than any other Rep in decades. That's a reason Dems feared him and ran the "white supremecist" defamation. Black people did better under Trump than any Dem including Obama. Now Dems are going to bury blacks under millions of illegals and crossdressers. Pompeo was best Sec. of State in decades. Trump admin set the Mid East on a whole new course by focusing on US and Arab enemy (and Dem friend) Iran - while avoiding the dead end Palestinians. I expect Israel and new allies will be popping off in ME before the Biden regime screwballs can throw them under the bus.

ko4jL1c.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT