ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers game moved to Michie?

We should show the posts on the Rutgers board to all Army recruits, it would be the best recruiting tool we have. People LOVE football at Michie Stadium, words like iconic, put on your bucket list, won't miss that game, etc.

From Sal at THR (I know, I know - it's been on the 12th Knight for 5 months already)

Army is in the process of completing the paperwork for the Nov. 21 game against Rutgers to move from Yankee Stadium to Michie Stadium. The Black Knights played Notre Dame (2010), Rutgers (2011) and UConn (2014) at Yankee Stadium.
"I don't think there's any more games (at Yankee Stadium) for a while," Corrigan said. "But if we were going to play one of those games against a bigger school, we would have the ability to do that. What we are looking for is a winning situation for everyone.
"A couple of years ago, we had one of our games scheduled in what could have been the World Series, so we worked with the Yankees to move that game. The game (against Rutgers) this year, there was another conflict and we wanted to make sure we could do it the right way and the best option for us and the Yankees was to bring it back here."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT