ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons why you should join GBK PREMIUM now!

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
Football season is 365 days a year at GoBlackKnights.com.

And if you have yet to join premium, NOW IS THE TIME!
1539096.jpg

August: This is when practices start, and GoBlackKnights.com is right there at your side as the Black Knights battle for spots on the depth chart and prepare for the season opener.

September - December: Is there a better time of the year? We keep you up to date with the latest happenings of the football program while also keeping your fingers on the pulse of recruiting.

Bowl: Yes, we are predicting 2014 to a bowl season for the Black Knights. And even if you can't make it out to the bowl game, we've got you covered, because GBK will be right there as always!

January-February: It's time to look back at the season while turning an eye to the following one. What players are returning? Where are the biggest needs? Of course, this is the prime time to look at recruiting. We track all of the recruits, especially the top prospects all the way to National Signing Day.

February-March: Now that the Black Knights have officially assembled their recruiting class, we take a look at how the pieces will fit together. We also get a head start at looking at the spring session. In particular, GBK looks at how the prepsters (USMAPS) freshmen to be figure to make an impact once the summer session unfolds. Who is primed to claim a spot on the depth chart? Who needs to step up? We look at it from every angle! This is also when we jump head-first into the next recruiting class, giving you the scoop on who Army is looking at and what they think of the Black Knights and even West Point the institution. Our unprecedented event coverage begins.

April: Spring ball is in session, and we give you an up-close look from the sidelines with interviews with players and coaches, along video and photo features. The pieces for the upcoming season start to fit together, and we bring it to you every step of the way. On top of that, we continue our coverage of the new recruiting class.

May-July: Now that spring ball is over, our eyes focus squarely on the upcoming season, but also the direct and USMAPS players, who are making their way to West Point for R-Day and of course, starting the Army football careers. We break down the team from every angle as we anticipate the start of summer workouts.

We also bring you sideline coverage of the Army's summer football camps, as players from all over the country gather and more! It is a busy time of the year - particularly with recruiting - and the coverage never lets up.

August ------------> The team hits the practice field......and GoBlackKnights.com starts all over again!

This post was edited on 4/10 8:22 PM by A.M. Allan

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

I highly recommend that other people join as well. It's just as advertised, with daily updates on recruiting, in-depth conversations on the 12th Knight message board, great articles (3-4 per day) to read on what is unfolding with the program, constant interviews with coaches, video and even photo coverage.

Originally posted by Boomerang87:
I highly recommend that other people join as well. It's just as advertised, with daily updates on recruiting, in-depth conversations on the 12th Knight message board, great articles (3-4 per day) to read on what is unfolding with the program, constant interviews with coaches, video and even photo coverage.
I see you are ready Boomerang87 for 2014 Army football.

I agree with all that you said and allow me to add, that there are no other sites out there that are even close to GBK, none!

I made the leap to the premium side around five years ago, and I've more than gotten my money's worth. I love the recruiting side of GBK.com, but the player articles are great too, as they bring me closer to the team despite living 1,000 miles away from West Point. I've really enjoyed getting to know prospects as they go through the recruiting process, which makes me cheer for them that much harder when they put the pads on for the Army team.

For those of you that haven't gone premium, how can you still call yourself an Army fan? (smiling)

Originally posted by fix bayonets:

I made the leap to the premium side around five years ago, and I've more than gotten my money's worth. I love the recruiting side of GBK.com, but the player articles are great too, as they bring me closer to the team despite living 1,000 miles away from West Point. I've really enjoyed getting to know prospects as they go through the recruiting process, which makes me cheer for them that much harder when they put the pads on for the Army team.

For those of you that haven't gone premium, how can you still call yourself an Army fan? (smiling)
Ditto and you are preaching to the choir FixBayonets!

Best site around covering Army football.

I made the leap 5yrs ago, need I say (everyone) on the board help me with alot of needed to know info. Plus the fans here are really good people, even with difference of opinion which makes it good to read someone else's point of view. "We really are family on here"

Originally posted by OntheHudson87:
My 2nd post and I'm glad to be here. Best coverage of Army football hands down.
No doubt about it. Great stuff, especially my time on The 12th Knight message board.

Can't go wrong with GBK. Always providing up to date info and the 12th Knight message board is the real deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT