ADVERTISEMENT

PRAYERS FOR SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (FAMILIES)

Bobbie A

Supe
Mar 5, 2010
Out of all my years of teaching, this has got to be the worse tragedy I ever seen they was (BABIES) We can try to get some kind of answers as to WHY. But there is none. I have been teaching for 16yrs, would give my life for any of the children that walks threw the doors at any moment. So I want to thank the teachers & staff that kept the rest of the children safe to the best of their ability. This tragedy has had me at a disbelief sense the story broke. I asked myself what can I do to help as the tears fall for the families of the children & staff that was taken. So I came up with, talk to the children more about gun awareness, pay more attention when children & staff is not having a good day. Don't take it for granted that they going to be ok, specially if their behaviors have changed drastically. Pay more attention to my family members behavior. Get them help if needed, if I can't help. We as a people has to take a stand to help prevent this kind of tragedy from happening again. WE CAN'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY! My heart felt prayers go out to the families & the community, asking God to give them peace as they try to make sense of a senseless crime. I pray that the nation pays more attention to mental illness. It should never come to this again for us to may attention to one of our love ones cry for help. God bless them all, I pray for healing Lord. Give us everything we need to get threw this, with the understanding that we're in this together. Please Lord give us the knowledge of awareness, to prevent this from happening again. ( BIG TEARS)
In Jesus name AMEN

This post was edited on 5/28 7:47 AM by couture14

Thanks for the note! May the good Lord Bless and Keep them. One of the fruits God gives us is Faith, faith in Him! The challenges will be great for those families that lost a child but the comforts of our kind God will allow them to continue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT