ADVERTISEMENT

Phewwwww - thank goodness that era has ended!

Warrior-D

Commandant
Gold Member
Mar 2, 2013
139603381_10220369256367021_5534388809668378765_n.jpg

Reactions: Bulletproof09
Most "votes" in history but....

3Ae04lt.jpg

Your kidding right? Oh I get it, your a faithful Trump supporter. Your post sound just like him, cause President Joe Biden. Cares about the safety and wellness, of the people in this country, you put this picture up. Wow this proves your one of the ones who don’t wear a mask, and will attend one of his rallies of thousands. It’s good to know, having high numbers means more to you, then people lives being sick.😷

Reactions: Hooah75
Your kidding right? Oh I get it, your a faithful Trump supporter. Your post sound just like him, cause President Joe Biden. Cares about the safety and wellness, of the people in this country, you put this picture up. Wow this proves your one of the ones who don’t wear a mask, and will attend one of his rallies of thousands. It’s good to know, having high numbers means more to you, then people lives being sick.😷
Pro-life Libertarian here. Just wanted to get that straight. If Joe Biden cares so much about the safety and wellness of the people in this country, I hope he proves it by turning back all the illegal immigrant caravans headed this way. If he allows them into this country, without being thoroughly vetted and without testing and quarantine for covid, it will be hypocrisy at it's highest. If this happens, Biden will be the one worried about #'s and not health and safety. I guess we will see soon enough. Of course, the media will not report it honestly on either side.

Pro-life Libertarian here. Just wanted to get that straight. If Joe Biden cares so much about the safety and wellness of the people in this country, I hope he proves it by turning back all the illegal immigrant caravans headed this way. If he allows them into this country, without being thoroughly vetted and without testing and quarantine for covid, it will be hypocrisy at it's highest. If this happens, Biden will be the one worried about #'s and not health and safety. I guess we will see soon enough. Of course, the media will not report it honestly on either side.

Well it sound like your complaining over something that haven’t happen yet. Like QAnon wants to impeach President Biden, cause she thinks his going to let Hunter get away with something. What the something is beats the heck out of me🤣. However just cause you don’t like the man as a President. Kill it with the conspiracy theory, that hasn’t happen. Stop it with the media nonsense too, it was never a issue til Trump had a problem with them. Btw you don’t have to get nothing straight with me, I know who you talk like.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well it sound like your complaining over something that haven’t happen yet. Like QAnon wants to impeach President Biden, cause she thinks his going to let Hunter get away with something. What the something is beats the heck out of me🤣. However just cause you don’t like the man as a President. Kill it with the conspiracy theory, that hasn’t happen. Stop it with the media nonsense too, it was never a issue til Trump had a problem with them. Btw you don’t have to get nothing straight with me, I know who you talk like.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I despise politics, and have no idea of what the QAnon beliefs are but am worried about a caravan of immigrants coming in without being vetted for anything. And, your the one who got snarky on the safety and wellness post above. I guess it is hard to believe that there are people in the middle who can be worried about policies in the future (either side). And to question the news media today(both sides) is far from being a conspiracy theorist. I guess you believe that they are not biased???? Um........I believe they have even admitted this many times. There have been many policies that I have disagreed with Trump on also. I believe Fox, NewsMax and OAN are biased as well as CNN, NBC,PBS......I try my best to get my information straight from the source without media interpretation. As far as Biden goes and his immigration policy..... If we wait until the borders are open......it's done and we can no longer affect the policy and the virus will spread uncontrollably. This was my point which I should of been less forward accusing of. I hope you are right not to worry about the border security. I hope and pray Biden will bring our country together and not further apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: BetterThanNavy
Honestly I despise politics, and have no idea of what the QAnon beliefs are but am worried about a caravan of immigrants coming in without being vetted for anything. And, your the one who got snarky on the safety and wellness post above. I guess it is hard to believe that there are people in the middle who can be worried about policies in the future (either side). And to question the news media today(both sides) is far from being a conspiracy theorist. I guess you believe that they are not biased???? Um........I believe they have even admitted this many times. There have been many policies that I have disagreed with Trump on also. I believe Fox, NewsMax and OAN are biased as well as CNN, NBC,PBS......I try my best to get my information straight from the source without media interpretation. As far as Biden goes and his immigration policy..... If we wait until the borders are open......it's done and we can no longer affect the policy and the virus will spread uncontrollably. This was my point which I should of been less forward accusing of. I hope you are right not to worry about the border security. I hope and pray Biden will bring our country together and not further apart.

( Taylor Greene is the nut case I was referring )

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT