ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you thoughts regarding 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick protest?

14184302_10210484472007634_2896313112855696049_n.jpg

LOL

Reactions: jiacono
It shows why I am a Giants fan. They did a really classy job of all standing at attention on the sideline in single file during the anthem for their game against the Jets. (They are also the team that made LTC Gadsen their honorary captain during their SB run). And if the NFL can fine guys for wearing their socks wrong, they can fine spoiled brats like Kaep for being disrespectful.

Also re-affirms why I love the kids who play for Army so much...thank you!!

Finally, screw Chip Kelly for not taking a stand. That's all right, you and your second string QB will be out on the streets soon. I wouldn't be surprised if someone put a bounty on Kaep. I have seen it done for a lot less (Buddy and Rob Ryan, I am looking at you :)).

If I were a 9er O lineman I would protest his protest by not blocking .

Guess you know how I feel. Yes, it is his first amendment right to do as he pleases, but it is also the right of the rest of the NFL to show him how they feel. If he feels oppressed, I am all for a 1-way ticket to China for him. Let's see if he feels the same way in a few years.

Proud to be a Giants fan, West Point grad, and come from a long line of service to our country. Too bad the media gave this so much attention instead of West Point grad Josh McNary being named MVP in the Colts game the other night.

Get that idiot a one-way ticket to China too...buh bye. I am done commenting on this topic as these clowns have already gotten too much publicity.
Anyone know if these guys voted in 2012 or 2014? Just curious...

Don't care about Kaepernick, he can stand, sit, or lie down for all I care.

Now the real reason I replied in this thread:

jiacono, you probably know, but others might not: USMA '89 grad Mike Sullivan is Giants OC -- he was QB coach the year that classmate Greg Gadson was honorary Giants captain, then went to TB to be Schiano's OC, then returned as Giants QB coach last year

Reactions: jiacono
Don't care about Kaepernick, he can stand, sit, or lie down for all I care.

Now the real reason I replied in this thread:

jiacono, you probably know, but others might not: USMA '89 grad Mike Sullivan is Giants OC -- he was QB coach the year that classmate Greg Gadson was honorary Giants captain, then went to TB to be Schiano's OC, then returned as Giants QB coach last year

Yes sir. Mike Sullivan is a good coach, and very happy he is mcAdoo's OC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT