ADVERTISEMENT

OT: West Point's landmark chapel hosts first same-sex wedding

BlackKnightAlley

First Captain
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2010
I know this belong on the Current Events Topic Message Board, but ...

gay-marriage-west-point-1.jpg

Click Here....

I'm sorry, but I am highly disappointed and I am sorry if this offends others, but this offends me.

Looks like a Rio carnival lol. The original root of this stuff is a desire to demoralize people who know better, and to destabilize institutions and culture with irrationality - to let the inamtes have a run at the asylum and make the sane want to give up in frustration or to give in and go along to get along. Unfortunately the upper eschelons of militaty have been sown with leaders who have made selling out to neo-Marxist culture war job one. Civil rights is just the Trojan horse. Turning the military into a dysfunctional mutation of an effective force is the real goal. Need to look into the Frankfurt School and people like Herbert Marcuse. They were neo-Marxists who moved Marxist conflict from economic classes to culture war using social subgroups to militate against the core institutions (see Antonio Gramsci and the "long march through culture").

They used Freud's theory of polymorphous perversity to mix psychology with neo-Marxism. Sexual liberation of any stripe was equated with political liberation, "Repression" of any sexual peccadilo or gender dysphoric expression was made into an "injustice". The inclination for politcial freedom and virtuous restraint was thus perverted and stood on its head. Virtue was oppression and indulegence in any wayward compulsion the ultimate act of a "free" being. Don't ever let them confuse you that this stuff is a natural outcrop of a deveolpoing society. Its just the reverse actually. People want others to be mad about this sort of but dont give them the satisfaction. There are better ways of dealing with it. The rise of things built on decline always decline themselves. God is not mocked for long.

This is worse than losing to Navy 10 years in a row. Oh damn, that's were we are now in the rivalry.
flush.r191677.gif

hahahahahaha I knew this was going to take you for a ride...SIGN OF THE TIMES PEOPLE! But I would have rathered seeing them give into the needs of the football program verses this no offense please..... BOOM! Change gonna come, Change gonna come!

Really I don't knock what people do with their life. But this being a open issue in the military, shouldn't be! Only because of the many lives it affect, once known. Your private issues does effect people, specially in this type of atmospher. It puts others at risk of defending you. That's how I feel.

Originally posted by couture14:
hahahahahaha I knew this was going to take you for a ride...SIGN OF THE TIMES PEOPLE! But I would have rathered seeing them give into the needs of the football program verses this no offense please..... BOOM! Change gonna come, Change gonna come!
If history has shown us anything, "sign of the times" don't necessarily mean that it's correct.

All you have to do is ask our African American population if the signs of the times in America, particularly the south during the 40's, 50's & 60's were morally right or justified.

Needless to say, you are 100% entitled to take the position that you have on this subject and I respect that. But please allow those (in this case me) who don't embrace your position to openly say, I don't agree with the "sign of the times" logic, sorry.

I say this respectfully DOC, what is it then? Staying on the subject that's being addressed, times is changing Doc! You know WP would have never done this 5yrs ago, or even 15yrs ago. Why the change of heart? Is this going open them up for others, to come here an do this. Being this is the first? YES! So then WHAT? Does it make it right , NO that's correct! But it still doesn't change the fact "" IT HAPPEN "" I believe they open something on their grounds, THEY NOT READY FOR! Or are they?

"I say this respectfully DOC, what is it then? Staying on the subject that's being addressed, times is changing Doc! You know WP would have never done this 5yrs ago, or even 15yrs ago. Why the change of heart? "

The "change of heart" is now you have a president who takes it upon himself to decide what laws are constitutional or not. Under DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) a homosexual marriage is illegal and should not be condcuted on federal property. Technically this "marriage" is illegal and its meant to be a conspicuous flaunting of the law.

Originally posted by BlackKnightAlley:
I know this belong on the Current Events Topic Message Board, but ...

gay-marriage-west-point-1.jpg

As BlackKnightAlley pointed out in the initial post of this thread ... this belongs and will be moved to the Current Events Message Board.

Originally posted by ashokan:
"I say this respectfully DOC, what is it then? Staying on the subject that's being addressed, times is changing Doc! You know WP would have never done this 5yrs ago, or even 15yrs ago. Why the change of heart? "

The "change of heart" is now you have a president who takes it upon himself to decide what laws are constitutional or not. Under DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) a homosexual marriage is illegal and should not be condcuted on federal property. Technically this "marriage" is illegal and its meant to be a conspicuous flaunting of the law.
So your blaming this current event on the PRESIDENT???? Huh??????? His controlling what WP does now?????? REALLY??? WOW! Hey you got to blame somebody, why not the PRESIDENT! I'm done!

Originally posted by justafan74:

It is an Obamanation
The lifestyle of these women were most likely well into full effect while Obama was in high school. So your assertion is obviously unfounded and typical.

Blaming the President for WP allowing a same sex marriage on their grounds is over the top! His has NOTHING to do with the school making that decision, and you know it. Clearly your looking to blame somebody, other then who allowed it. Smh!

"So your blaming this current event on the
PRESIDENT???? Huh??????? His controlling what WP does now??????
REALLY??? WOW! Hey you got to blame somebody, why not the PRESIDENT! I'm
done!"

Sure - Obama is the homosexual lobby's main man. David Geffen, David Katzenberg and other Hollywood homosexuals are the ones who got Obama put ahead of Hillary in 2008. They felt Hillary was too unlikeable and Obama was not only more "likeable" but would prove more radical (which he has).

Obama appointed a homosexual (Kevin Jennings) to "School Safety Czar" - a man who ran GLSEN - a group caught teaching high school kids about fisting in Boston area. Obama also put a homosexual in charge of federal hiring (\Jjohn Berry, director of the Office of Personnel Management). They have removed a lot of screening for job applicants and are packing the gov with identity conflicted people as we type,

DOMA is a federal law that prohibits the federal gov from recognizing a marriage as between a man and a woman. Bit Obama announced that he and his Dept of Justice consider the law unconstitutional (it is) and will not uphold it. Poof just like that judiciary and Congress out the window and now you have homosexual marriage on sacred ground at federal institution. Its meant as an affront and that's a reason one of the lesbians getting "joined" was appointed by Obama to West Point Board of Visitors. She was sent here to help homosexualize things up, Upholding the Constitution and maintaining military decorum, honor etc is now secondary to the typical insanity that's being used in civilian realms. You can be 100% that cross- dressing ("gender expression" to Obama and Holder) will be "protected in military as well. "Civil rights" is the excuse - chaos and demoralization is the mission. Barack Obama does not mean well.

The Obama Administration’s Jihad against ‘Gender S

Sorry couture - you are wrong on this one.

To make it as simple as possible - Obama repealed Clinton's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy toward gays serving in the military so they can now serve openly. That's what has changed.

You can agree or disagree with gay marriage or gays serving in the military, but gays getting married in the West Point Chapel actually has everything to do with President Obama's repeal of that policy.

I could go further and talk about how the military will be used to subvert states rights in allowing/ disallowing same sex marriage since the military and the posts are not subject to state law, but... I don't want to detract from the point above.

Agree or disagree with same sex marriage - this is directly attributable to Obama - it has nothing to do with "blame." Those who champion same sex marriage will "give credit" to Obama for this, those who oppose same sex marriage will do the same

I realize that those two women are about 100 years old, so they are not serving in the military, but this is just an opening salvo.

This post was edited on 12/3 6:14 PM by joeben83

Originally posted by joeben83:
I could go further and talk about how the military will be used to subvert states rights in allowing/ disallowing same sex marriage since the military and the posts are not subject to state law, but... I don't want to detract from the point above.
Please go ahead, but first check the Pentagon policy regarding military chaplains, same-sex weddings, and local law.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204226204576602752305220970.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/post/gay-weddings-can-be-performed-by-military-chaplains-pentagon-says/2011/09/30/gIQA0hX19K_blog.html

For those of you naive enough not to think our Fearless Leader (the pres) was involved, please digest this fact:

The woman married in the Cadet chapel is a Obama political appointee to the West Point Board of Visitors. She was appointed to this position by the "Pres" last year. She has made her political statement at the expense of West Point

Originally posted by justafan74:

For those of you naive enough not to think our Fearless Leader (the pres) was involved, please digest this fact:

The woman married in the Cadet chapel is a Obama political appointee to the West Point Board of Visitors. She was appointed to this position by the "Pres" last year. She has made her political statement at the expense of West Point
Not doubting your comments ... can you support this beyond your words because this is a very interesting fact. Thanks for sharing Justafan74.

If you go to www.usma.edu/bov/ you will find the list of Board members. The one of ladies married in the ceremony is a class of 80 grad who was appointed to the Board last summer (maybe I am off a little bit on the timing) as a Political appointee by Pres Obama

One word, Speechless! Just read the Bible you will receive the correct message and way to live. The Lord says pro-create, the same sex CAN NOT!! Case closed. Unfortunately, the chapel, in my humble opinion has lost it's luster because of this mockery! Christie said it, "not in my state."

"Not doubting your comments ... can you support this beyond your words because this is a very interesting fact."

"President Obama on Tuesday appointed an openly gay Army veteran, Brenda S. "Sue" Fulton, to the Board of Visitors at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

She is the executive director and co-founder of Knights Out, an organization of gay male and lesbian West Point graduates and supporters, the White House said in a statement announcing her appointment...

The West Point Board of Visitors, the oldest currently operating board appointed by the president, is composed of seven members of Congress and six presidential appointees. Former U.S. representative Patrick J. Murphy (D-Pa.), an Army veteran and a vocal advocate for repealing the "don't ask, don't tell" policy banning gays from serving openly in the military, was recently appointed to the board..." (article linked below)

So yeah appoint the head of a homosexual agenda group to a West Point board and then have her stage a sham wedding in the chapel when the "wedding" isn't even recognized in her state, Its just an act of intentional provocation meant to demoralize.

The strategy of the radical elements is to use your own feelings against you. They know if people get upset they either want to throw up their hands or lose their temper. So they do provocative things knowing most people will just go along because they don't want to be upset or seem like troublemakers. If people get angry their response is used to defame them as haters, phobes, regressives etc.Its just old fashioned intimidation/brainwashing.

They would like people to throw the baby out with the bathwater and cuss all of the military, West Point etc. So be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath because these things are staged from the top down using sell-outs and are intended to look more broad-based than they really are.

Of course a problem was New York pols being bought off. People wouldn't have voted for homosexual marriage so the political groups used millions to buy off several Republicans. Of the 4 Republicans NY who voted for homosexual marriage 3 are already gone.

A good book to read is Bill Gertz (Washington Times) book "The Failure Factory: How Unelected Bureaucrats, Liberal Democrats, and Big Government Republicans are Undermining America's Security and Leading Us to War". It describes the "Clinton Generals" who were basically apple polishers appointed to wage culture war within the military and turn it upside down. Join them together with radicals appointed to DoD and you get a destructive agenda that hides behind bad polls, "studies" and civil rights "jargon". The DADT "study" used to scam congress was one example..

10 Problems With Obama's 'Don't Ask' Report
http://www.humanevents.com/2010/12/07/10-problems-with-obamas-dont-ask-report/

This post was edited on 12/5 3:02 PM by ashokan

Obama appoints openly gay

I am "old corps". Sometimes words don't work. Therefore I think Brenda Sue Fulton should be "Silenced" by all Grads. (But I am not sure she would know what that means).

Simply put it is a disgrace. I will refrain from offering any other comments before I find myself in trouble.

Originally posted by sdw7808:

Simply put it is a disgrace. I will refrain from offering any other comments before I find myself in trouble.
Go for it - this is an open forum !

Unfortunately, with all the brides who have walked down the isle to holy matrimony at WP, which one do you think will be the topic of discussion? I shutter when I think of IT!! Cntl/alt my hard drive, Please. The purity of the WP chapel has forever changed.

I wouldn't blame the Chapel. That's the idea behind defiling it. They want to alienate people from their traditions, beliefs etc. That's why the chapel was a target - and why other things are a target (West Point Club). Ideally they want to rush certain types up chain of command to demoralize almost everything and everyone under them. You want to think of this stuff as PSYOPs because thats how it was intended. I know that sounds eccentric but boys marrying each other is even more so lol.

A former KBG agent defected in the 1970's. In the early 80s he wrote some books, articles and taped some lectures. His stuff is all over the web in recent years. He said:

"All of a sudden we see a homosexual… 15 years ago he did his
dirty job and nobody cared. Now he makes it a political issue. He demands
recognition, respect, human rights, and he rallies a large group of people and
there are violent clashes between him and police, his group and ordinary people.
No matter what. It's black against white, yellow against green. Doesn't matter
where this division line goes. As long as these groups come into antagonistic
clashes, sometimes militantly, sometimes with firearms, that is the
destabilization process. The sleepers, many of whom are simply KGB agents,
become leaders of the process of destabilization."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

That was from

Also from that time a description of the demoralization
process (linked below):

"The purpose of demoralization is "to change the perception
of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of
information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of
defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.

It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided
into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization...exposure to true
information does not matter anymore (edit by me: liberals). A person who is
demoralized is unable to access true information. The facts tell nothing to him.
Even if I showered him with information, with authentic proof, with documents,
with pictures - even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a
concentration camp - he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a
kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his butt, then he will
understand, but not before that. That's the tragedy of the situation of
demoralization...

Most of the American politicians, media, and
educational system, trains another generation of people who think they are
living at the peace time. False. The United States is in a state of war.
Undeclared total war against the basic principles and the foundations of this
system. And the initiator of this war is not Comrade Andropov of course, it's
the system - however ridiculous it may sound - the world Communist system, or
the world Communist conspiracy. Whether I scare some people or not I don't give
a hoot. If you are not scared by now, nothing can scare you."

This post was edited on 12/7 12:15 AM by ashokan

This post was edited on 12/7 12:18 AM by ashokan

Demoralization process/Active measures

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT