ADVERTISEMENT

OT: More football players come out of the 'closet'

ccsblackknights

Commandant
Gold Member
May 28, 2009
closet_door_with_key.jpg

DE comes out with Mertens' support

Cool. Its nice that with so many things breaking and deteriorating in America an anonymous, undersized, 2nd string DIII player can be celebrated as a hero by media for admitting he likes other boys. I can't wait until the Chapman vs Pomona-Pitzer game in October

Originally posted by ashokan:
Cool. Its nice that with so many things breaking and deteriorating in America an anonymous, undersized, 2nd string DIII player can be celebrated as a hero by media for admitting he likes other boys. I can't wait until the Chapman vs Pomona-Pitzer game in October
HA!
I'm just wondering why is this such big news, about him liking men. But you and I know, they gonna try to take their heads off out there on the field if they do play in the NFL. As a matter of fact what other country make these big announcements about being gay? We really need to stop already, if they want to be with another man just do it. Why do you need everyone's approval to say what you like? He had a talk with his coaches first before he came out an told the other players first. Why? If you like other men, you don't have ask other people how to come out with it just do it.. it's really something wrong with that...

This post was edited on 4/3 9:47 PM by Bulletproof09

I'm starting to feel funny making comments about it now, out of fear of offending someone. This is getting crazy now. I'm done!

Originally posted by ducrot pepys:
"He likes other boys.'
That's a bigoted statement?

How would you define "gay" as applied to a boy/man/male/guy/dude?

Perhaps, if you think it is insulting to say that a boy likes other boys... you are actually the bigot?

I enjoy watching college football teams. They're good kids, or boys, or whatever.

BTW, Army vs Navy, Lacrosse, is this weekend. Lacrosse players are good kids, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT