ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jury reaches verdict in Trump trial

These are low level felonies, so I doubt that he will be serving any jail time at all. It will be interesting to
see how the public on both sides react to this verdict.

I have one question for those who are really in the know. Based on this conviction, Is Donald Trump eligible to run for the office of President of the United States and/or serve as President of the United States?

I have one question for those who are really in the know. Based on this conviction, Is Donald Trump eligible to run for the office of President of the United States and/or serve as President of the United States?
We have the chance to keep this site focused on Army athletics or a political forum.
I'm all in either way.

GBK is not just about Army athletics, which is why there is a current events message board.

Current events is news to me.
So, here is my perspective.
The case was BS, the judge had his finger on the scale all the way.
I hope you or your family never winds up in a significantly biased judicial process.
Hey dayknight71 - this thread is about Donald Trump and not about families of posters. I am just saying.

Current events is news to me.
So, here is my perspective.
The case was BS, the judge had his finger on the scale all the way.
I hope you or your family never winds up in a significantly biased judicial process.
What does my family have to do with me informing you that there is a current events message board on GBK?

GUILTY ON ALL 34 COUNTS!!!
444990161_10161510568873624_5643235903260528160_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SpecialOps55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT