ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Disgraceful

Antifa led the break in. It was a planned event. Don’t believe the fake news media. Look closer. Sheeple.

136771785_10221760246528219_346967004229305827_n.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: BlackKnightStrong
Listen and let's be honest, white American is now afraid and I am not associating racism in the equation, although we all know it's there. The MAGA slogan is really saying, make American white again, and for the non-white population in your country, you need to know your place.

How many times in the history of this country for African American athletes who took a stand, white American went nuts? Remember went Curt Flood said NO to being traded (as property) and he was blacklisted; look at Ali, who refused an to participate in an ungodly war, because he stated that whites won't even fight for his rights here in America.

Oh, and how can we forget Kaepernick kneeling during the National Anthem to bring attention to social/racial injustice and white America went CRAZY! As a white American, I am ashamed of what is happening to our country over the past four years under Trump.

Think about this and the above graphic - The Joint Chiefs of Staff had to put out a memo to make sure that America knows that the military will follow the constitution. The fact that they felt a need to do so is scary.

Listen and let's be honest, white American is now afraid and I am not associating racism in the equation, although we all know it's there. The MAGA slogan is really saying, make American white again, and for the non-white population in your country, you need to know your place.

How many times in the history of this country for African American athletes who took a stand, white American went nuts? Remember went Curt Flood said NO to being traded (as property) and he was blacklisted; look at Ali, who refused an to participate in an ungodly war, because he stated that whites won't even fight for his rights here in America.

Oh, and how can we forget Kaepernick kneeling during the National Anthem to bring attention to social/racial injustice and white America went CRAZY! As a white American, I am ashamed of what is happening to our country over the past four years under Trump.

Think about this and the above graphic - The Joint Chiefs of Staff had to put out a memo to make sure that America knows that the military will follow the constitution. The fact that they felt a need to do so is scary.

Trump made huge gains with black and Hispanic voters. The slander doesn't really jive with facts

Even Kappy's mum and RGB threw shade at him

Colin Kaepernick's biological mother says he is bringing shame to his country

Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Kaepernick protests: ‘I think it’s dumb and disrespectful’

Fd7H8xy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Armyrusher22
ADVERTISEMENT