ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Disgraceful

I guess Republican Delegate Derrick Evans is another Antifa undercover non-Trump supporter and just there to make it appear that Trumpsters were responsible.

Here We Go - "We're In"

Breaking the law is never acceptable by any part of the political spectrum. What is happening in the Capital today is wrong. However, contrast this mostly peaceful march with past marches all over the US where people today are proudly today holding the American flag rather than burning the flag.

Many millions of our citizens believe the election was very flawed and do not accept the outcome - the Democrats also did not accept President Trump's election and have been attacking him for the past 4 years on a daily basis. This has become the norm in our fractured country. Just as Democrats resisted and opposed the Trump Presidency, the Republicans will now do the same against the Biden Presidency. However, this opposition must be done within the law.

134543832_10164696077295343_8463896586219960638_n.jpg

Not 100% but see my other post. Some did actually have MAGA hats on and were carrying Trump flags but were clearly Antifa.
Some of the Trump protesters did follow and go in and probably did some stuff they shouldn’t have, but the overwhelmingly vast majority of Trump supporters went no further than the Capitol steps.
Clearly some people probably went overboard but out of the hundreds of thousands who were there, most of them were peaceful and most of the violent actors were Antifa and based on the circumstances I do believe it was a planned event with ill intent.

Honestly my man, you just stop and say, perhaps my ANTIFA leading the charge comments were premature. I would respect you more if you own up to the fact that your "facts" are not 100% accurate. Because honestly, that it was this country has become on both sides of the aisle and in this nation. Less fact and more emotions.

Honestly my man, you just stop and say, perhaps my ANTIFA leading the charge comments were premature. I would respect you more if you own up to the fact that your "facts" are not 100% accurate. Because honestly, that it was this country has become on both sides of the aisle and in this nation. Less fact and more emotions.
So I will capitulate that there are nuts on both extreme sides of the aisle. And both were part of the problem yesterday.
That being said, I do believe some of this was a set up. A lot of the video and photo evidence just points that way if you dig “behind the curtain.”
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but after 4 years of this and what I personally experienced in GA this week, I just don’t believe much of anything the MSM is pushing these days.
But that’s just me. You’re certainly entitled to an opposing view and I respect that view as well.

Last edited:
So I will capitulate that there are nuts on both extreme sides of the aisle. And both were part of the problem yesterday.
That being said, I do believe some of this was a set up. A lot of the video and photo evidence just points that way if you dig “behind the curtain.”
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but after 4 years of this and what I personally experienced in GA this week, I just don’t believe much of anything the MSM is pushing these days.
But that’s just me. You’re certainly entitled to an opposing view and I respect that view as well.

Fair enough and because I respect you as a poster, I will simply say that on this subject, we respectfully agree to disagree and Go Army, Beat Navy ;)

Fair enough and because I respect you as a poster, I will simply say that on this subject, we respectfully agree to disagree and Go Army, Beat Navy ;)
Absolutely. And that's what we need more of in America. Civil debate and disagreement. That's also what makes college football great. I don't care who you voted for or what party you're registered with. If you're with Army football, we're on the same team. Go Army! Beat Navy!

Reactions: Bulletproof09
Be cautious about falling for the "protestors were antifa" conspiracy theories. 45* called the terrorists to DC well ahead of January 6 while personally profiting from the MAGA hats, flags and clothing, then spoke live, in person, at the event, encouraged them to go to the Capitol with him, allowed his son and his "lawyer" to encourage the crowd to violence, and then afterward said he loved them all.

I would love to truly know what each person in this photo was thinking at this specific moment and time in history. I think it would be amusing to see a caption of their thoughts.

a8e5a70c-064d-4dd9-af7a-5d53ef097991_1920x1080.jpg

Donald Jr.: Okay, who are my real brothers here and for that matter, who are my real sisters here ... hey, who the hell is my mother?

Donald Trump (President): "I've said it before and now I swear on the bible (that I never read), but if Ivanka weren't my daughter, I would probably be dating her ... she has a nice figure."

A Capitol Police Officer died last night and 45*'s first tweet after his blocked account was restored (remember, the Pres of the US lies so much that his social media accounts had to be blocked), offers no condolences, no mention at all.

He facilitated the murder of a Capitol Police Officer!

The law and order president has blood on his hands in this senseless death!!!! People jumped up and down accusing BLM don’t respect the police; here we have a sitting President who sent his hooligans to the capital resulting in the death of this officer who went to work simply to do his job????

What the freak is this all about that everyone seems to think that the president shouldn’t be held accountable?

Let’s not forget he said he can shoot someone on 5th ave and get away with it; he may be right! Shameful. Disgustingly shameful!!!

So much for blue lives mattering!!! I’ve not seen not one blue rose, nor one police flag, etc. that is normally posted when a police family member dies. #sleepinpeacemybrotherinblue

I just heard that Twitter has made a bold move and 45* has permanently been suspended and they also removed the accounts of Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell and other high-profile supporters of 45* that promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory

Great question about security. Honestly can’t answer that. I’m not sharp enough to post the pics I saw here (can’t figure out the links), but 3 of the first guys into the Senate chamber had their pics online and there is another pic right next to it with the link to phillyantifa.org.
It’s the same 2 guys. One guy has a very easy to see “medicine man” hat on. If you look the one guy has a commie hammer and sickle tatt on his wrist that is common amongst Antifa members (not so much MAGA guys).
The medicine man hat guy had his pic taken in the President of the senate seat standing up. Very easy to see. His mane is Jake Angeli. You can look him up on Facebook. He’s a paid actor.
I would also reference the pipe bombs found in both the DNC and RNC offices. That sounds like the plan of an anarchist and not a Trump supporter. Just using deductive reasoning there. Don’t think Trump supporters would pipe bomb the RNC.

Man, those folks connected to ANTIFA are damn good. Look what they put in a Trump supporter's vehicle. :eek:

Please elaborate, because honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. And if this was so planned and under the circumstances that we are dealing with, where in the heck was proper security?
Proper security was not there because they were the wrong color. Clearly had it been the opposite color it would have been a Bloody Massacre.

Reactions: ArmyMadDog
You reap what you sow - it may not be immediately, but history shows that it does and if it doesn't here on earth, hell has a place for you.

This nation is so divided, that it's not funny and I am not only talking about racial divide but on almost every platform that you can think of. We are just too busy trying to make it work for our own households that we miss the big picture.

Although I don't expect a big response to this question. But do you think if those were Black, Hispanic or Muslims that they would have been treated the way those folks were treated the other day? Hell no - we would have seen guns used and then justified.

This nation is so divided, that it's not funny and I am not only talking about racial divide but on almost every platform that you can think of. We are just too busy trying to make it work for our own households that we miss the big picture.

Although I don't expect a big response to this question. But do you think if those were Black, Hispanic or Muslims that they would have been treated the way those folks were treated the other day? Hell no - we would have seen guns used and then justified.
t-when-youre-right-youre-right-imgflip-com-steve-harvey-meme-51251445.png

ALL OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAVE TO GET ON THE SAME PAGE ( ONLY ) stop with the voter fraud bs, when they know it’s not. If all of our Supreme Court judges denied his case, cause they had no proof. And some of them continue to pump, Trumps rhetoric even when they know it’s a lie. If these people really want what’s right for the PEOPLE, then follow the Constitution. That you swore on oath to honor and protect.

Reactions: Hooah75
HEY did anybody hear, that Trump is trying to pardon the people that got locked up? From the Capital protest😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT