ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Disgraceful

BlackKnightStrong

Commandant
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2010
I know this will moved to the other message board and I respect that, but I just needed to at least post it here

134941062_10164692028020343_6988976505940993776_o.jpg

Trumps America: When is Enough?

Reactions: Fdaniels1980
Embarrassing and what is funny - on this GBK site, only a handful of posters will speak up and out about this space that we are in now.

136739217_10223712816352523_6286312967658659118_n.jpg

Embarrassing and what is funny - on this GBK site, only a handful of posters will speak up and out about this space that we are in now.

AMD, is it embarrassing that some of us were doing other things and are just now looking at GBK?

Very shameful behavior by fed up people who should know much better. Hoping the ring leaders of the Congressional assaults are rounded up and not only prosecuted fully (no cashless bail) and their organizations are fully exposed.

136739217_10223712816352523_6286312967658659118_n.jpg

That is not the point and you know it, so stop the nonsense. Heck, if you were doing something else then so be it. But you aren't now, so what are your thoughts?

Breaking the law is never acceptable by any part of the political spectrum. What is happening in the Capital today is wrong. However, contrast this mostly peaceful march with past marches all over the US where people today are proudly today holding the American flag rather than burning the flag.

Many millions of our citizens believe the election was very flawed and do not accept the outcome - the Democrats also did not accept President Trump's election and have been attacking him for the past 4 years on a daily basis. This has become the norm in our fractured country. Just as Democrats resisted and opposed the Trump Presidency, the Republicans will now do the same against the Biden Presidency. However, this opposition must be done within the law.

Breaking the law is never acceptable by any part of the political spectrum. What is happening in the Capital today is wrong. However, contrast this mostly peaceful march with past marches all over the US where people today are proudly today holding the American flag rather than burning the flag.

Many millions of our citizens believe the election was very flawed and do not accept the outcome - the Democrats also did not accept President Trump's election and have been attacking him for the past 4 years on a daily basis. This has become the norm in our fractured country. Just as Democrats resisted and opposed the Trump Presidency, the Republicans will now do the same against the Biden Presidency. However, this opposition must be done within the law.

Yeah, I hear you .... "proudly today holding the American flag rather than burning the flag." #SMH

136646150_10225475941950943_6293138445220038001_n.jpg

135790474_10225436175317079_5349662595086256555_n.jpg

Your response is exactly the one Trump cried out today. Go home and be peaceful, but the world is against me and everything was rigged

source.gif

Reactions: Bulletproof09
That is not the point and you know it, so stop the nonsense. Heck, if you were doing something else then so be it. But you aren't now, so what are your thoughts?
My thoughts were posted with my original reply, and you know it. You are excused.

Reactions: jiacono
Antifa led the break in. It was a planned event. Don’t believe the fake news media. Look closer. Sheeple.

Reactions: Fdaniels1980
Antifa led the break in. It was a planned event. Don’t believe the fake news media. Look closer. Sheeple.

Please elaborate, because honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. And if this was so planned and under the circumstances that we are dealing with, where in the heck was proper security?

Reactions: Bulletproof09
Please elaborate, because honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. And if this was so planned and under the circumstances that we are dealing with, where in the heck was proper security?
Great question about security. Honestly can’t answer that. I’m not sharp enough to post the pics I saw here (can’t figure out the links), but 3 of the first guys into the Senate chamber had their pics online and there is another pic right next to it with the link to phillyantifa.org.
It’s the same 2 guys. One guy has a very easy to see “medicine man” hat on. If you look the one guy has a commie hammer and sickle tatt on his wrist that is common amongst Antifa members (not so much MAGA guys).
The medicine man hat guy had his pic taken in the President of the senate seat standing up. Very easy to see. His mane is Jake Angeli. You can look him up on Facebook. He’s a paid actor.
I would also reference the pipe bombs found in both the DNC and RNC offices. That sounds like the plan of an anarchist and not a Trump supporter. Just using deductive reasoning there. Don’t think Trump supporters would pipe bomb the RNC.

Not 100% but see my other post. Some did actually have MAGA hats on and were carrying Trump flags but were clearly Antifa.
Some of the Trump protesters did follow and go in and probably did some stuff they shouldn’t have, but the overwhelmingly vast majority of Trump supporters went no further than the Capitol steps.
Clearly some people probably went overboard but out of the hundreds of thousands who were there, most of them were peaceful and most of the violent actors were Antifa and based on the circumstances I do believe it was a planned event with ill intent.

Regardless of your political affiliation, we must condemn today’s actions. If you have any excuses for what happened today — I hope that you never engage in conversation with me here on GBK. This is not the America I fought for. Respect our democratic republic or leave!

136625567_10159353630713866_7408361035667361748_n.jpg

If you hate Trump you will believe any negative information - regardless of the evidence. If you are a Trump supporter you will believe that the media is lying or just focused on the negative aspects of the event.

Not 100% but see my other post. Some did actually have MAGA hats on and were carrying Trump flags but were clearly Antifa.
Some of the Trump protesters did follow and go in and probably did some stuff they shouldn’t have, but the overwhelmingly vast majority of Trump supporters went no further than the Capitol steps.
Clearly some people probably went overboard but out of the hundreds of thousands who were there, most of them were peaceful and most of the violent actors were Antifa and based on the circumstances I do believe it was a planned event with ill intent.

I hate to say it man and I respect your post here on GBK, but that pretty much sounds like Trump's response after Charlottesville, when someone was killed.

Some of you don't get it or more so, DON'T WANT to get it.

• Breonna Taylor was murdered in her bed.
  • Botham Jean while sitting on his couch.
  • George Floyd on the street under the knee of an officer.
  • Eric Garner on the sidewalk after selling cigarettes.
  • Trayvon Martin while walking in his own neighborhood.
  • Tamir Rice while playing at the playground.
  • Ahmaud Arbery while taking a run.
  • Emmett Till while being tortured in a barn after whistling at a white woman.
  • And Sandra Bland
  • And Philando Castile
  • And too many more...
  • Yet this man, a domestic terrorist, is still standing and even had time to pose for an iconic photo.

136041951_10221374664028682_7798035696878419332_n.jpg

• Many took a knee or marched to demand justice and a cessation of bloodshed. And you have people equating that to the treasonous actions of domestic terrorists. Sad...yes. Surprising....no.
  • But today we’ll get up, go to work or school and keep doing what we do. However, like it or not those who are in denial, change is coming.

Some of your points may be valid ... honestly, who knows, but here's what our country has now become IMO, which is lead by Conspiracy Theory Addiction is a real condition that does damage and is a relationship health threat. It requires special treatment and if the condition is not addressed then the only person the addict is able to relate with is another addict.

The pushback against CT Addicts is futile and only serves to exacerbate the addiction. It is estimated that up to 50% of Americans are CT Addicts and there are not enough specially trained therapists to provide treatment.

Lord, help our nation

Capitol riots: Who broke into the building?

Reactions: akaTheRifleman

Ahhhh, I guess old Richard is masquerading as a Trump supporter but is really ANTIFA! #SMH

I truly wonder what President Trump is thinking and contemplating this very morning as he is just 13 days away from stepping away from his presidency.

137054643_3966743513350537_1236581688585646376_n.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: OntheHudson87
General Mattis:

"Today's violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Jim Mattis said in a statement provided to Military.com. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice. Our Constitution and our Republic will overcome this stain and We the People will come together again in our never-ending effort to form a more perfect Union, while Mr. Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country."

I would love to truly know what each person in this photo was thinking at this specific moment and time in history. I think it would be amusing to see a caption of their thoughts.

a8e5a70c-064d-4dd9-af7a-5d53ef097991_1920x1080.jpg

I have huge respect for your point of view. But when you zero in on a particular group verses, the person who stirred up this protest. Then you are part of the problem too. There’s no excuse for what Trump allowed to happen yesterday. He left our government officials as sitting ducks. Also hearing that the Mayor requested the National Guards the day before, Trump didn’t sign off on it. He wanted a coup to take place at the Capital, his actions were a cause and affect. It cannot be excused or be blamed on someone else. We deserve better than that, as for the Dem. bothering him for 4yrs does not excuse him for using the people to overturn the Government.

ADVERTISEMENT