ADVERTISEMENT

Open Head Coaching Jobs!

DocJayy

General of the Army
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2006
Who will be next in line for the Florida, Nebraska & Michigan HC jobs?

Nebraska will hire Scott Frost. I'd be shocked if they hire anyone else.

Florida is going to hire the Colorado State coach after the Ole Miss coach leverages the job to get a big pay raise at Ole Miss.

Michigan job is not currenlty open. however, i bet a name that is going to emerge is Bret Bielema. He is a big ten guy (played at iowa, coached at Wisc) and he has a solid team in arkansas that just can't catch a break in the very tough SEC. I think he is going to look to return to the Big 10, which is an easier conference to have success. michigan can match his arkansas pay and pay the buyout.

Originally posted by aleclee:
I wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh went back to Michigan.
Absolutely a perfect fit for college football, but I believe his ego would not allow him to leave the NFL until he at least makes it to the Super Bowl.

Didn't the 49ers lose a Super Bowl with Harbaugh a couple of years ago?

"Didn't the 49ers lose a Super Bowl with Harbaugh a couple of years ago?"

Harbuagh's Niners lost to Harbaugh's Ravens! It was the "Bro Bowl".

Quick Moves: Mike Riley of Oregon State is headed to Nebraska; Florida hires Jim McElwain from Colorado State (damn, he must be a great interviewer - lol) and then there's still the Michigan opening.

Wouldn't be surprised if Michigan made a run at Les Miles. He played there. Coached there twice. LSU fan base never seems to be happy with him.

It is being reported that Univ. of Mich. has offered Harbaugh $8 million a year for 6 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT