ADVERTISEMENT

Now do you understand?

BaddAssArmy

First Captain
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2017
Some probably will never understand and that's expected, but perhaps at least a few
other will get it.

100603525_2973717729379278_3222137104578379776_n.jpg

Being a policeman is a very tough job. I have several men and women in my family who have the honor of calling it their occupation. However, as in any profession, some recognize their profession as a calling and others it's simply a job. For the latter or at least most of them, they probably should find another occupation, because as we saw yesterday, this profession isn't for everyone.

Patriots’ D-Lineman Makes Eye-Opening Statement on George Floyd Situation

Disappointing that folks on this site are silent when it comes to this young man being murdered right before our eyes. The silence is a reflection of what America has always been and unfortunately remains.

I don't mean to sound cold regarding the MURDER of Mr. Floyd, I truly wonder what impact it will have on the University of Minnesota recruiting players in football and basketball?

Reactions: TheWestPoint07
I have witnessed a lot in my lifetime, but I will honestly say that as great as our country is and can be, it is broken on so many platforms that it's not even funny.

Reactions: Bulletproof09
Patriots’ D-Lineman Makes Eye-Opening Statement on George Floyd Situation

Disappointing that folks on this site are silent when it comes to this young man being murdered right before our eyes. The silence is a reflection of what America has always been and unfortunately remains.

I don't mean to sound cold regarding the MURDER of Mr. Floyd, I truly wonder what impact it will have on the University of Minnesota recruiting players in football and basketball?

My guess is that the Gophers are going to have a challenging time. But to be honest with you, so will a lot of other programs. The climate is bad to say the least.

Reactions: Bulletproof09
Being a parent, and have experienced excessive force of a police officer at some degree. I understand what’s happening right now, do I agree hell no. I always supported and understood why Kaepernick did what he did. And if we had of paid attention then, when he was trying to get the people to come together and come up with a solution to the problem. We would not be seeing this right now. The looting and vandalizing of businesses is not the way. But it’s getting the attention of the people who wanted, to be close minded to what racism have been doing to blacks for 400yrs. Now less get the conversation on and popping about it, and come up with a solution. Racism is a silent illness from within, that even I have experienced leaving a Army game before. Racism is embedded so deep in some people, that they don’t even realize that superior attitude they have when talking to people of color. So yes less talk about it!

ADVERTISEMENT