ADVERTISEMENT

Non-committed Recruits

CantonArmyFan

Cow
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2013
Greeting all from frigid Ohio. Several years back I recall being able to see a list on non-committed football athletes that Army was recruiting. Is such a list still available? If so could any of you provide me the link? Many thanks and Go Army!

Canton: If you search for Army Football Offers 2022 it will pull up a 247 Sports Web Site which shows who Army Football offered this year and the status of each . Not sure that it is current in terms of offers for 2022 because the last time I looked it showed only 377 offers. In the recent past its been high 500s or more . You can imagine how many they screen in order to make many hundreds of offers. You will see that they offer many three star rated players and almost all go elsewhere. On paper both AF and Navy still get better quality than Army .

Greeting all from frigid Ohio. Several years back I recall being able to see a list on non-committed football athletes that Army was recruiting. Is such a list still available? If so could any of you provide me the link? Many thanks and Go Army!
CLICK HERE

I am not sure why an Army fan who frequence GBK would be sending you to a competitors' site when the information is right here. #SMH

Canton: If you search for Army Football Offers 2022 it will pull up a 247 Sports Web Site which shows who Army Football offered this year and the status of each . Not sure that it is current in terms of offers for 2022 because the last time I looked it showed only 377 offers. In the recent past its been high 500s or more . You can imagine how many they screen in order to make many hundreds of offers. You will see that they offer many three star rated players and almost all go elsewhere. On paper both AF and Navy still get better quality than Army .

It is not only about getting 3-4 star prospects, but it is about player development as we have seen yearly by our coaching staff. So, your narrative is off.

Go to the GBK offer list for the 2022 class and you will see who was offered, who has committed to Army or elsewhere and of course, who those who have yet to commit anywhere.

Reactions: ArmyMadDog
It is not only about getting 3-4 star prospects, but it is about player development as we have seen yearly by our coaching staff. So, your narrative is off.

My narrative responded to what he asked. First, since the man asked a question, I referred him to what I have followed for years on 247 Sports. How is 247 a competitor to GBK's website? That's news to me. Does 247 run a simlar website? What is your point? Second, my non-solicitated comment to Canton was that on paper Navy and AF get back quality than Army . That's fact . For example you can check this year's recruiting ratings and see where the schools rate on paper. It was even so last year ( 2021 input) when Army had a banner recruting year. There was no discussion of the development process in my comment , i.e. what the respective staffs do with the input they recruit. That's another subject which had nothing to do with his question. My comment about 3 stars was simply that Army Football staff does offer many of them every year and almost all go elsewhere. That's a fact. There must be a reason they are offering them. BTW when we do land one, it is cause for great celebration on this , the GBK, website.

Reactions: sixbrad
I hope that we get a few 3-star commits in the 2023 class, because right now we only have one for the 2022 class.

Reactions: Warrior-D
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT