ADVERTISEMENT

Navy is going to kick your asses

Navy 42 Army 24

I don’t think you will get much of an argument here on how good this year’s Navy team is, although is pretty much a senior driven roster.

So yeah, we are predicting an Army win, but one thing is certain, no one especially Navy is going to kick our asses, thank you take to the bank my friend.

Reactions: ccsblackknights
I think have been misinformed when it comes to ass whippings and who brings them.

a1ebb20c0ad23b03bd444283f69b5853.jpg

Reactions: ccsblackknights
Navy football is very,very good this year. I think the best team I've seen in my 30 years of following Army. Navy fans should be proud. I hope Army wins but not probable. Our day is coming.

Navy football is very,very good this year. I think the best team I've seen in my 30 years of following Army. Navy fans should be proud. I hope Army wins but not probable. Our day is coming.

And yet, Army is ahead. Not on a fluke play, not on a mistake, but actually driving the football while playing serviceable defense. And now, doubt on the side which is supposed to win this game begins to set in. Half time to think about being the guys who lost to snap the string. Army plebe QB seems to getting the upper hand of the QB contest.

Now, finish the job Cadets....

From a retired Army officer who graduated from the public university known as the University of Field Artillery, Norman, OK...

Reactions: OntheHudson87
Army shoots itself in the foot once again. Navy was begging to lose. Reynolds threw two passes right to Army players facemasks but fellas couldn't make gimme INTs.. Alas - cant kick a gimme FG either (like Yale). Can't even snap the ball. Played a great game otherwise. That gimmick play was a huge coaching error. Army is hideous at trick plays. The offense was going great. They had a good chance of making a scoring drive drive with seconds to go. Then the gimmick pass play. Army can barely complete a non gimmick pass but some genius calls a gimmick pass across the field into a defense playing well. MAYBE John Elway makes that pass. Then pulling guys cold off the bench to make desperation passes. Yikes just leave the coaches home next year. I like Munken and he's made progress. However that was not a well coached team when it mattered.

Last edited:
And yet, Army is ahead. Not on a fluke play, not on a mistake, but actually driving the football while playing serviceable defense. And now, doubt on the side which is supposed to win this game begins to set in. Half time to think about being the guys who lost to snap the string. Army plebe QB seems to getting the upper hand of the QB contest.

Now, finish the job Cadets....

From a retired Army officer who graduated from the public university known as the University of Field Artillery, Norman, OK...

We hope you come back around here on GBK and thanks for your service!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT