ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty series

chris_clane

Plebe
Nov 27, 2005
A couple of ?'s for anybody in the know.

1) Does anybody have any links for a way to either listen/ see live stats/or watch any of the Liberty games? I didn't see a link from the Liberty baseball page that showed any of those options.

2) Any word on Cole White coming back this weekend? Heard he maybe ready to go.

It looks like bad weather for tomorrow's game but i'm excited to see how our Plebes will continue to grow this weekend!

Here's a website for ya that usually shows the live stats links...

http://www.ncaa-baseball.com, there is one there for the Liberty series.

Word is that Cole may pitch an inning or two but isn't ready to hit yet. Another plebe pitcher they are counting heavily on this season will probably debut this weekend also.

Looks like it will probably be a doubleheader Saturday in 45 degrees and windy, because of the high probablility of a rainout Friday.

Liberty dropped two at home during the week, let's hope we bring the hot sticks with us.
I leave in the morning to cheer the guys on this weekend

This post was edited on 3/6 8:48 PM by chipporter

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out if the Liberty site doesn't come through. It does look like tomorrow is going to be a washout so I think your right about Saturday.

I would definitely like to see Kirk Porter and Ben Gibbs get some innings this weekend. Its a nice problem for coach to have so many talented young arms!

Have a safe trip and keep us updated on what you hear/see!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT