ADVERTISEMENT

Just another reminder of how far we have to go. No one is safe. One traffic stop could potentially be your last.

I saw this posted on another page that I am on. (Marine Corps Senior Leaders type of group). The comments made me sick. It’s one thing to wonder how people think, but it’s another to know how they think.

- If he would have complied...
- That’s what he gets...

It was never mentioned that the officer could have handled this situation completely differently. There was no need for guns drawn or pepper spray. Just goes to show that police departments have not learned anything since George Floyd. They do not respect Black Americans and how dare we have something nice. I am sickened by the hatred and ignorance in the country.

If we don’t all come together as humans beings and God’s children we’re in trouble.

Sorry to rant man!

Training cops is okay, but there are some that just should not have been on the force in the beginning. Honestly, this country is broken from top to bottom.

Reactions: Bulletproof09
What I find interesting about this situation is that it occurred in December of 2020. Why did the videos come out at this time compared to when the event took place?

You would think for the fact, because of what’s happening now with the cop, that killed George Floyd. Cops would use better judgement, but hey I guess not. Cause Daunte Wright was also murdered, by the same police force that killed George.

But what’s even more concerning, is we don’t see the same outrage from people. Who was screaming about Kaepernick being disrespectful to our military. For taking a knee to bring awareness, to what happen to this Lieutenant. HMMMM😑
Just like the same people was screaming
“ Blue Lives Matter “ but ran up in the Capitol and beat the cops, even some of the rioters was cops. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Reactions: Fdaniels1980
10511164_041221-kabc-kim-potter-minnesota-img.jpg
And in MN

Police chief and officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright resign

He seen the hand writing on the wall, what he said yesterday made no sense. How he believed it was a accident, she thought she had her taser😑 clearly you can see, her taser was bright yellow, and weighs less then that glock she had in her hand. We talking about a 26yr veteran to the force.

5d65a7d7b962f.image.jpg

That’s Brig. Gen. Milford "Beags" Beagle, Jr. ⁣

COMMANDING GENERAL, U.S. ARMY TRAINING CENTER & FORT JACKSON.⁣

I generally oppose almost every single military action that the Army takes around the world. So I don’t think I’ve ever bragged on a general here before. ⁣

But General Beagle is the boss of the boss of the boss of Sgt. Jonathan Pentland - who was just arrested for assaulting a young Black walking through his neighborhood. ⁣

And from the moment General Beagle learned of this ugliness yesterday he stepped up. And spoke out. And encouraged accountability. ⁣

Publicly and privately. ⁣

See, General Beagle, unlike Jon Pentland, was born and raised in South Carolina. And has dealt with racism his whole life. And has spoken out on it before. ⁣

I’ll wait and see what the Army does here, but this much is clear, Pentland was charged in great part because General Beagle spoke up. ⁣

We need more of this. ⁣

That’s all. ⁣
Repost: from Shaun King

This is ashame. I know first hand of about how polices get away with murder. My husband was killed almost 15 years ago by a police officer. I see this same officer everyday in my life. He walks around like he did nothing. I put a wrongful deaf case against them and they harassed me and my kids for a year straight until I just dropped the case. They do what they want when they want. I told my kids the best way to beat them is smile and keep god first. Lord knows it was hard not to get them to hate the police. Hate gets you no where. There are still some great officers out there.In the end God will deal with them. But there comes a time enough is enough and I have been more vocal but without the hate. After seeing the video with the 2Lt really stirred up something in me because I know have a black son that will be a 2Lt and now have to worry even more. It is time that we all come together as American and fight back together.

This is ashame. I know first hand of about how polices get away with murder. My husband was killed almost 15 years ago by a police officer. I see this same officer everyday in my life. He walks around like he did nothing. I put a wrongful deaf case against them and they harassed me and my kids for a year straight until I just dropped the case. They do what they want when they want. I told my kids the best way to beat them is smile and keep god first. Lord knows it was hard not to get them to hate the police. Hate gets you no where. There are still some great officers out there.In the end God will deal with them. But there comes a time enough is enough and I have been more vocal but without the hate. After seeing the video with the 2Lt really stirred up something in me because I know have a black son that will be a 2Lt and now have to worry even more. It is time that we all come together as American and fight back together.
Why did you drop it?

Why did you drop it?
I dropped it because they arrested me 22 times on traffic violations that were fake. They busted out my taillights and took me the jail for that numerous times. I didn’t have my license on me one day took me to jail for that etc. They would bust out the floodlights around my house. I was on 26 years old with 3 kids and I was scared for my life. Me and my kids moved 13 times in o e year. It was just too much and I feared for me and my kids life. Once I dropped it they left me alone. I just prayed to god that he would handle them in the end. I told my kids how we get back at them make sure your name is in that paper every week with academic and sports success so they could see the legends left behind. I had a stroke at 28 dealing with all of stress they put upon me. They told me I would never walk or talk again but God. So at the end of the day I chose God to see it s through

ADVERTISEMENT