ADVERTISEMENT

Josh McNary

Yes No is NO!!!!! Butttttttttttt, maybe when she got to his apartment she realize she hit the jackpot!!!! Had wild and kinkey sex with him, then ran out when he went to the bathroom... DONT TAKE GIRLS HOME YOU JUST MEANT AT A BAR, SPECIALLY WHEN YOU BOTH BEEN DRINKING HEAVY!!!!!!!

Suspect

Very sad and disappointed.

Do not pretend to know more than what was in the article, but based on that and today's climate after Ray Rice and others, his NFL career is over. No NFL team is going to carry a marginal player with this baggage. Sorry to see it happen.

Originally posted by swburke:

Very sad and disappointed.

Do not pretend to know more than what was in the article, but based on that and today's climate after Ray Rice and others, his NFL career is over. No NFL team is going to carry a marginal player with this baggage. Sorry to see it happen.
No i was just speaking in general, some women not (all) see a opportunity and grab it... that's all i was saying, your right (we) dont know what's to come of this til it happens!!!! Im just upset as hell, he got hisself into this situation...
mad.r191677.gif

Pro athletes get accused of things all the time so I give JM benefit of innocence until etc etc. Right now I just see some girl said she was bar hopping and poping shots - and then went home with a guy she didn't really know, I'm not breaking out the violins over this story. On the flip side JM should have known better than to take a random bar fly home - if that's what he did. If you're going to play you're going to pay.

Originally posted by ashokan:

Pro athletes get accused of things all the time so I give JM benefit of innocence until etc etc. Right now I just see some girl said she was bar hopping and poping shots - and then went home with a guy she didn't really know, I'm not breaking out the violins over this story. On the flip side JM should have known better than to take a random bar fly home - if that's what he did. If you're going to play you're going to pay.
Right ashokan, I been waiting for you to speak on the subject! First of all her story is inconclusive, she was drunk. From (her) memory :
1) she dont know how she got to his place
2) while they was there, they was flirty and kissing each other in the living room
3) she said to him NO, she need to lay down she to drunk for this
4) she then went to his bedroom??? huh (WHY?)
5) she's on the bed laying down, her cloths is off? huh (WHO TOOK YOUR CLOTHS OFF)
6) her cloths was off before she got to the bedroom
7) how did she get to his bedroom, naked and not realize it?
8) Why would you go to a strange (man) house you meant at the bar after it closed, knowing you was that drunk?

that's just a few things that sent redflags to my mind. Yes he should not took her to his place, but she as a woman played a huge responsiblity for herself as well, to keep herself safe after a night out of drinking! That's all im saying

This post was edited on 1/16 6:38 AM by Bulletproof09

"that's just a few things that sent redflags to my mind. Yes he should not took her to his place, but she as a woman played a huge responsiblity for herself as well, to keep herself safe after a night out of drinking! That's all im saying"

I saw the crime report (its linked in article on Sports Illustrated site linked below). Its a alchohol saturated mismash of vague memories. Woman says she didn't even know McNary's occupation. She seems to have forgotten a lot of basic facts pertaining to large parts of the night - yet recalls very specific facts in making charges. lawyers have characterized the case as a "he said/she said" type of case, and its assumed McNary is going to claim there was a consensual situation in the apartment. Reading the report isn't very conclusive and lawyers will make or break this case. This all reminds me a bit of the Annapois case that was closed for a second time. In any event. JM is off the team while this goes on.He would have been better off in a muddy ditch simewhere rather than Tiki Bob's

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/01/15/joshua-mcnary-case-will-jurors-believe/21827449/

SI Crime Report

Ashokan well from looking at her affidavit in the things she said, a good lawyer would have a field day with her statement... by her own admission of bar hopping and drinking, going to kill her credibility.... I'm more then 100% sure, her and JM was showing (public) affection before they left that bar. Having a good old laughing up time.( assuming) Then she leaves willingly with him after hour's!!!!! Boy I wish I could be at this trial. Reasonable doubt all the way!!!! I was a jury before, with a case between a cop and civilian, he say she say! At the time of testimony, her statement didn't match what was on her orginal affidavit... Story was changed completely.... Even with this being public,she going to really fill in some holes, which was not in the original paperwork.... I don't see JM losing this one.
This post was edited on 1/16 7:50 AM by Bulletproof09

I know Josh and this is not something he would do. The situation after the facts are tried out in this, leaves him in a bad place. Just takes one . I wish him well through this, and hope for a favorable outcome.

Originally posted by reanderson:
I know Josh and this is not something he would do. The situation after the facts are tried out in this, leaves him in a bad place. Just takes one . I wish him well through this, and hope for a favorable outcome.
Yes reanderson!!!! What the detectives said he did and said once they came to his house, left me scratching my head... I'm praying for him as well

Originally posted by reanderson:
Same here!

"McNary's attorney, Edward Schrager, is requesting evidence and documents that he said will raise issues about the woman's credibility. During a court hearing Wednesday, Schrager said a text message conversation that happened within 24 hours after the alleged assault shows the woman's friend telling her about "the little boy that cries wolf too much."

Schrager also said he received an anonymous letter suggesting that the woman, who has not been named, had previously made a false rape accusation during her employment at a Downtown bar."

Woman's credibility at heart of defense

This is starting to sound like what I thought in the beginning, she saw an opportunity and took it... I how Josh will forever learn from this event!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT